Highlights Missions B (Unofficial)

In the official game, Highlights missions were released between Season 7 and 8. I am use to calling it Highlights A which was from Season 3 and 4. When Season 8 B is finished, there will be a new campaign with the story of previous seasons. In this post, I will show my own plan of the new campaign - Highlights B.
anthony172Chingisca

Comments

• TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 179
    I have written a post about some new heroes. Some of them will appear in Highlights B.
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/30569/my-own-new-heros-unoffical
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    Love it!!!!! This are so fantastic and incredible!! And i hope NG take this ideas. Again thank you @Timyun
    Timyun
    > @anthony172 said:
    > Love it!!!!! This are so fantastic and incredible!! And i hope NG take this ideas. Again thank you @Timyun

The one who should say thanks is me. I really want to work for a game project after graduation. So this is a practice for me. Thank you for encouragement.
    anthony172
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    edited February 2018
    @Timyun you really appreciate the old season and old heroes, even though their were villains or good characters. And i really want this Season 1-2. The game need new content and new season game and heroes will be awesome. I cant wait to see Andrea, Shane, Hershel and Beth in the game. Even Lori, would be cool have as team Lori, Carl and Michonne together or Lori, Shane and Rick. Pls @Teeceezy read this and consider to incorporate it to the game pls.
    ChiefkeoTimyun
    > @anthony172 said:
    > @Timyun you really appreciate the old season and old heroes, even though their were villains or good characters. And i really want this Season 1-2. The game need new content and new season game and heroes will be awesome. I cant wait to see Andrea, Shane, Hershel and Beth in the game. Even Lori, would be cool have as team Lori, Carl and Michonne together or Lori, Shane and Rick. Pls @Teeceezy read this and consider to incorporate it to the game pls.

I started watching TWD in 2014, when season 4 have just finished. I continuously watched all the 4 seasons in two weeks so I still have a deep impression of the earlier part. Before the Governor and Negan, TWD was the pure TWD, in the atmosphere of apocalypse. I really love that age and I miss the old heroes very much. And more heroes to collect mean larger challenge. I believe that it will bring more fun to the game. Thank you.
    anthony172