what's going on with the cinema?

2»

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Chiefkeo said:

Can't exit out of this ad. The X never appears.

That I would be fairly safe in saying is by design, not a flaw! I mean seriously.
    Like really seriously, have you ever heard of FaceBook ever letting someone go?

”Zuckerberg receives a one-dollar salary as CEO of Facebook. On December 3, 2016, Forbes reported Facebook shares had declined 7% since November 8, 2016, reducing Zuckerberg's net worth by $3.7 billion.”

If shares are declining, how in the world do you think they will let you close without:
    1) Downloading and Installing
    2) Creating an account
    3) Confirming a valid email address
    4) Obtaining your contact list
    5) Capturing your browser history
    6) Adding you to the NSA database
    7) Confirming you sent invites to all family members

Reward crate granted!!

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

1LostWarrior
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @Kaz

This is a problem I had about 2 months ago.

The Support Team (using the Help -^ Contact Us ^ figured out what my problem was. A change in Apple iOS privacy settings was blocking part of the process. The privacy setting was not allowing the game (or add) to inform the Play Store that I had completed the requirements. I kept the video to share with my guild when someone else mentioned the same problem.

As for Android version, I have no clue, however that’s how I knew it was a problem on my iPad and not my account because if I logged in with my phone, the adds played and provided the crates.

The setting they told me to look at is here;

Apple’s latest update had switch ON the ‘Limit Add Tracking’. Once I set that to OFF I have, myself, had no further issues with adds on a regular basis.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia