Do You Always Go For All Three Stars?

When doing the guild challenges you do always go for all three stars before moving on to the next challenge level or do you move on even if you can't get all of the stars? Is it better for canned tomatoes, sherriff badges and other stuff to just skip ahead as soon as possible?

Sometimes it takes me as much as five tries once I've gotten to level nineteen.

Currently, on levels higher than eighteen I have a third to half of my guys in the hospital tent for hours.

Comments

• PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    I do up until RSL 29 usually. After that it’s really no man’s land hehe
    Jenngjimmorrison369mcbkhicks
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,138
    I only insist on all 3 stars if I'm in my 'double rewards' rounds from using round passes. Although at those low levels it isn't usually an issue.

After that, I just want to get through the round to earn my round passes. If I am a few stars short of the next challenge crate I might go a little more. But it's more important to get the round passes than to get to a specific star level.
    paintbeastaquilaGnatevil
  • dmar310dmar310 Member Posts: 83
    I always go for 3 stars up through my main survivors' level. After that, I will usually try for 3 and just move on even if I only get 2. If I get 1 star, I might retry a couple of times.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    I used to replay for 3 stars but at the moment, I am too tired of the game to do that. I might still do it in the doubled rounds but since I don't have the energy (or time) to push for personal bests (and am not playing long and hard enough to ever climb the leaderboards), I don't bother at the moment.

I will not get far enough for it to make a difference. Getting one more star or playing another map and getting 2 or even 3 more stars, well... I will go for one more map.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    paintbeastDMP