Badge Fragments

I’m sure this has been asked before, my apologies.

Where would be the most likely spot in you experience to get an epic/legendary badge fragment to drop? Have never seen either of these. I have 14 epic pieces and 11 legendary pieces, but only rare badge fragments. Want to maximize the chances of getting a high level badge.

Thank you

Comments

• LukkasLukkas Member Posts: 8
    Desde existen las insignias. Hasta el día de la fecha nunca me tocó un fragmento de insignia legendaria. Creía q no existían pero veo a mis compañeros de clan q comparten q si les dale.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited February 2018
    There's no place that increases your changes. Just need to be lucky. I've found atleast 3 legendary fragments from camp videos. Just luck.

Edit to add: Epic in The Distance Hard Mode , but it's not easy to get that far.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,281
    Yep just a luck of the draw, I personally got 3 legendary fragments in one day running scavenge missions.
  • ALF4realsALF4reals Content Creator Posts: 288
    same i got a leggy frag from a gold crate in one of the first rounds of the challenge one day
    Trust in NG *rubs ears* woo-sahhh

If you like my videos why not check them out on the YouTubes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNZhPyxCp36-ctXh7CHUvg?view_as=subscriber
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    edited February 2018
    Quit wasting your time trying to get all legendary fragments and components because its just going to lead to more anger and disappointment when it comes up epic. I once collected two full sets and ended up with 2 epics and a whole lot of butthurt. Ive managed only 2 legendary and they came when i used a mix. The real question is when will the assmonkeys in charge let fragments off all kinds drop better. I have well over 700 components that may never get used because the drop rate for fragments is so abysmal.
    enigma12Nick37GovernatorDaryl2016
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 248
    @dlb I couldn’t agree more! It’s heartbreaking to waste all legendary components to get a blue, over and over. I have made over 600 badges, maybe more becasue I get rid of the lower ones, and made only 2 legendary badges while other guild members have heaps. It sucks!
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,461
    Ad videos. And I'm not joking. Got most of my fragments there.
    GovernatorDBonesmik81
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 477
    What’s a legendary badge ???
    I’ve had 3 sets of legendary frags & components and always come out blue. :rage:
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,262
    I would love to see something in the game where you can sort/filter the badges for your survivors. In the meantime, I created an Excel spreadsheet to track my badges and figure out who to place them on for maximum effect.

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/287329/#Comment_287329

If anyone wants it, feel free to download it. It helps if you already know how to sort/filter data. :wink:
    klman1612
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800

Ad videos. And I'm not joking. Got most of my fragments there.

I haven't kept track of my fragment finds, but I can safely approximate that I have come across 6 or 7 legendary fragments since they were introduced, and of those, I can specifically recall at least 4 of them coming from cinema ads. Epics drop in the cinema more often than anywhere else as well (in my experience). In fact, I just got an epic fragment in a cinema ad yesterday. Best part of it was when I combined it with all epic components, and actually got an epic badge!! My socks were knocked off.
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers