Guild Enhancement

Would there be a way to allow for the trading of weapons/armor with your guildies. As characters outgrow equipment rather than trade it for XP, give or trade to a lower level guildmate who would love that item.

I know this would have a negative impact on trade goods, but I have yet to get a 3 trait weapon or armor after 9 months of play. I get that f’ing “Lucky” on everything Intrade for and many times silent shot or interrupt for a 2nd trait.

I’m relying on Epic stuff I get during the Distance at this point.

BloodyChainsaw

Comments

• KickinWingKickinWing Member Posts: 37
    Guild members should have the ability to trade equipment, goods, gold, survivors, etc. Reggie has a good suggestion.
    BloodyChainsaw
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Except I can easily see an elite guild formed by “Hey let me borrow that armor” exists guild joins friends...

What recourse? Do mods get involved because someone now stole your gear?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• KickinWingKickinWing Member Posts: 37
    If you leave the guild, everything you loaned is returned and all that you borrowed is returned.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Oh, not to forget the request of “let us change our names more often”...

So now they stole your gear, you come to the forums and say hey “Nobody trust @Guapo because he stole my gear”. It’s really a non post because after walking off with you gear he changed his name to @Guap0 and says “That wasn’t me, someone stole my name”...

Round the rabbits hole we run!

and don’t let yourself be fooled by him yelling “Not it”!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 990
    The amount of lost revenue makes it super prohibitive. For it to work there would have to be a cost, which would likely make people who would really benefit not be able to take advantage.

There are much worse traits than lucky too!
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.