Don't scrap all of your unused weapons/armor!

I noticed with the new upgrade you have the option to more easily scrap all weapons and armor (red trash can icon). Be careful what you scrap. I like to have a lower level weapon and armor available for each type of survivor so I can swap equipment out from an injured survivor to a healthy survivor and keep rolling on the missions. You can't transfer equipment between survivors if you don't have extra weapons and armor for the injured survivor to swap out with.
UrWaLkNDeAd[Deleted User]

Comments

• SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    Agreed. It's also good to have some lower lvl gear incase you a new survivor and have lvl'd them up yet. You want the lower lvl gear for any Quests that might require all of one type of survivor.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • There4IMThere4IM Member Posts: 52
    Question, does the new red trash icon immediately scrap all unused equipment? Do I at least get a confirmation message?
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    There4IM said:

Question, does the new red trash icon immediately scrap all unused equipment? Do I at least get a confirmation message?

After selecting the red trash icon, you will then need to choose the items that you want to scrap.

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
This discussion has been closed.