Would you buy a bundle for Dixie BBQ weapon or The Reckonin weapon if they were resold now ?

The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
We haven't seen these weapons for ages since a lot of us have leveled up. Hopefully if there is enough interest NG might re release them.

Would you buy a bundle for Dixie BBQ weapon or The Reckonin weapon if they were resold now ? 12 votes

1. Legendary Dixie BBQ Bundle
25% 3 votes
2. Legendary Reckonin Bundle
25% 3 votes
3. Both Bundles
50% 6 votes
Kazgit2525Jenngzeeblackden4play

Comments

• The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    edited February 2018

Where is the option for No?

If NG removed the cap maybe, but until then. all Purchased weapons will become absolete

Apologies I forgot the no option and I can't go back and add it. So 'no' comments will have to do in this one sorry. I'm more hoping to see them back for their special abilities.

Thanks for your input :smile:
    Jenng
  • git2525git2525 Member Posts: 9
    NO!!!!
    Make them ugradeable first...
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 450
    No, they become worthless too quickly.
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    They are very useful in the Distance.
    bababooey
  • GeirGeir Member Posts: 39
    Why get anything from shop when we don't know when the upgrade is ?
    If NG decide us to level up weapon and survivors next week it's a waste.
    NG should let us know when next upgrade for survivor and weapon is !
    After what I understand is a tomato week this weekend again so upgrade is close I think
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,748
    A little while ago NG offered the pitchfork in the store at rare for TG's. I already purchased the legendary kingdom spear so didn't have much need for it. Despite being rare, it was a nice gesture from NG.

What's the chances we could get something similar for Rufus' weapons? Even at rare I would pay TG's so I don't have too much reliance on hunters in the distance @Kaz
    GovernatorJadenJenng
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 699
    Noooooo
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Special weapons are great, I'd love to get that option. Even the lower, TG version would be good.

Where is the option for No?

If NG removed the cap maybe, but until then. all Purchased weapons will become absolete

Apologies I forgot the no option and I can't go back and add it. So 'no' comments will have to do in this one sorry. I'm more hoping to see them back for their special abilities.

Thanks for your input :smile:
    Agreed on Special Abilities - I briefly enjoyed using them, i genuinely can't remember how i lost them though - At the risk of a throat punch, it was probably at the same time i realized Rufus does not work for me - I've since learn that's more my play style more than anything else - Some hero's work for some, some for others.

I still use Morgans staff, It does the job up to a certain level,and is handy on the distance on a charged Bruiser, but I've not got the rest of the special kit either, I miss the pitchfork, extra range was handy on that one
    Jenng
  • snafusnafu Member Posts: 226
    Well, Reckonin had unique ability before it was "fixed". Both work great in the Distance, but so does lvl 4 incendiary rifle. TG versions would be enough for fun factor.
    JenngSPC_TORRES
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,766
    Sorry
    I have been in the sun all morning long, so I may be lacking better judgement

But all I pictured when @Jenng said
    " YEEESSS!
    A million times, yes."

was this :

TJSJenngDoTakSCBMA
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,179
    I do be makin people feel weird! I can feel the awkward stares now @SPC_TORRES :p
    SPC_TORRESbigbeanoSCBMADoTak
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Im sure it will show up again when Rufus day comes
    Jenng
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,081
    I wouldn't buy shit from this game until they start giving good bundles again these new bundles are a crock of shit. More money and you get half of what you got last month.
    You ask for these weapons and they will make it a 79.99 bundle
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    You should make them and every specialty weapon for sale in traade good shop with trade goods at leg. lvl for anything from 1500 to 2000 trade goods or something to that effect!!
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,055
    Don't see any no. This is the lamest poll I have ever seen.
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    TJSbigbeanoJadenSCBMA
    @zeeblack

Please read 2nd comment in this post.
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,959
    edited February 2018
    My answer to the poll is: no.

@Kaz

I remember a bundle whith 2700 gold and 15 phones for about 14-15 brit pounds, that was a good offer and I haven't seen it in a year or so.

Also the bundle with the 3 meele weapons:
    Morgan's staff, Pitchfork and 3rd one I forgot which one was that. I missed out on that1 and would like to see it again.
    Kaz
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    @bladgier

These ones? (prices in Canadian $$)

bladgierTJSanthony172
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,959
    Yes @DoTak exactly those!!
    DoTak
    edited February 2018
    @kaz I did buy the recent rare pitchfork in TGS but lost it due to automatic scrapping by game. So i missed buying the Legendary pitchfork bundle

I would buy Legendary Kingdom Spear or Legendary Pitchfork straight away in bundle. I think the risk here is if you only want one weapon, spending approx $35 bucks on a bundle of 3 might go un bought.. Same with Dixie BBQ and Reckonin but really want both in Legendary. I think the risk here is if you only want one weapon, spending approx $35 bucks on a bundle of 3 might go unbought

I also scrap any weapon / vest epic and under and have never upgraded them.

Can you look at suggesting to NG @Kaz to have an upgrade path of at least weapons. Like how pink stars were introduced to survivors to allow weapons / vest level ups, even if it was just a few levels past original. Something possibly like a new item called weapons tokens like how we have specific tokens for shooter, hunter etc to upgrade. Once you find, scavenge save shooter, bruiser weapon tokens in crates or daily rewards to what ever value set, you go up a level in that weapon and hopefully same for vests (would be great).

I think this would help a lot with the frustration with the comments here on weapons cap as it does take a lot of XP to do so and when you scrap them you don't get to reclaim XP spent.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @DoTak
    Is that last SS from what you have in store atm or are you taking SS of different bundles when they appear?
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    edited February 2018
    MadPuppy said:

How about just the weapons without any tokens gold or what not.

My thought there is that NG probably would not consider this it if there is no financial incentive for them to recover the development costs of adding this in. With tokens we play more (keeps us in game), need more gas (maybe sell more 24 hour) and earn them or buy weapons tokens in TGS and gives us something else to work to on upgrading (if you choose).

Similar to pink stars, I originally thought that was a rort, but now I get it. If you want to be able to go above your RSL and take on higher level zombies in distance or challenge, outpost you need pink star survivors. Yes the costs are high on tokens but so is the reward and honestly the satisfaction that you have done all the work on getting them there. If things are too easy we generally don't appreciate them and have no satisfaction on accomplishment.