124»

Comments

• PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289

Just realized this, best badge EVER! LOL
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    DBonesJenngKaz
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    @teeceezy stop “monitoring the situation” and return me a working piercing michonne katana sword! And stop banning me for posting NXTGMS falling stock prices!!
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    > @afroponix said:
    > @teeceezy stop “monitoring the situation” and return me a working piercing michonne katana sword!

This again? People got their freaking money back for that bundle because NG couldn’t get the mechanics to work. You got a free bundle and yet you complain about it every chance you get. And even in a goodbye-thread. Jeeeze...
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    ShadowaceAzBill_ZRTGovernatorekimhclew
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503

> @afroponix said:

> @teeceezy stop “monitoring the situation” and return me a working piercing michonne katana sword!

This again? People got their freaking money back for that bundle because NG couldn’t get the mechanics to work. You got a free bundle and yet you complain about it every chance you get. And even in a goodbye-thread. Jeeeze...

That was my personal way of saying good bye with his repetition of “we’re monitoring the situation”

Not my fault you took it so serious in a forum post about joking about teeceezy memes, really...chill out. And no, not everyone got a free bundle, and that was my way of saying goodbye. My quoted comment was not heard as intended.
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Sarcasm can be easy to misunderstand.

Anyway. The competition has ended.
    Pain Walker
This discussion has been closed.