things that come out wrong

My wife pointed out to me the other day that when I'm paying at the shops and say, "Thanks a lot!", I say it too quickly and it sounds like, "Thanks, slut!"

I once saw a preacher trying to narrate a biblical story that included the phrase "pitched his tents." Unfortunately, the young preacher said "pinched his tits."

I've seen multiple videos of weddings where the officiator wishes the couple "Great sex" when he meant to say "Great success."

Any others?
Bad Pig
Bad to the bone!
The Notorious P.I.G.
"I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
"I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
MystiqueTJSDBonesJadenJenngSCBMAbigbeanosbfzeekdogCaptainslayerKwansaKaLi

Comments

• JenngJenng Member
    That’s weird........ I don’t have anything to contribute :p ( ssshhh @Mystique )
    ☠️Elder of DeadFamily guild ❤️ Get your dead on! ☠️
    MystiqueSCBMA
  • TJSTJS Member
    I can't LOL that one @DLich :cry:
    (Like instead) o:)
    TheJusticeSquad is always looking for new talented players. PM me or contact me on LINE APP ID thejusticesqaud or email twd.thejusticesquad@gmail.com
    TheJusticeSquad Recruitment Page
    JenngDLich
  • A friend who sings in a metal band was improvising some lyrics. The words were from the perspective of the singer yelling at a significant other.

This phrase was uttered:

" ... But fucking you don't understand ..."
    (Or something to that effect)

At least two of those words are dangerous in proximity to each other.
    DLich
  • Poor Cli(n)t !!! @Jenng :lol:
    JenngPigSCBMA
  • PigPig Member
    One of my sons, when he was little, used to avoid saying any sounds that put his two lips together, like Bs and Ms and so on. He would substitute dental sounds like Ds and Ts. He's grown out of it now, but it used to be pretty entertaining.

Here's one example:

Lady at church: "You're such a good boy. See you next week!"
    My son: "Die!"
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    SCBMAJadenTJS
  • sbfsbf Member
    A friend of mine was working an internship in England (from the US) and she wondered if a certain combination of leg coverings would be admissible in that work environment, so she asked, "Is it alright if I wear pants under my skirt?"
    Elder in The Lost Slayers
    Captainslayer
  • PigPig Member
    I once overheard two of my kids fighting over the pronunciation of a word, and the younger girl in frustration shouted, "I did say it fwoppawy!"

(fwoppawy = properly)
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    Jaden
  • TJSTJS Member
    Thanks 4 sharing @DLich
    I needed a laugh :D
    TheJusticeSquad is always looking for new talented players. PM me or contact me on LINE APP ID thejusticesqaud or email twd.thejusticesquad@gmail.com
  • TJSTJS Member

God Is Now Here / God I Snow Here / God Is No Where

:grey_question:

You Choose, I don't know :D

SCBMAJadenDavid_H79