Zeekdog fur coat

I was playing a game when suddently i earned a @zeekdog fur coat!! :#
...had to quit the game shocked!!

Coat...

Zeekdog...

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
ScowleyzeekdogDoTakSCBMAbigbeanoJadenLightfeet

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,136
    zeekdog said:

Thanks for being shocked and quitting the game you were playing @capibara! I recently had a similar experience when I ran across a really good deal on a capybara fur hat. Could have made a bundle on it or given it to my wife as a Valentine’s Day present. I was torn, but due to our friendship, I decided to turn the seller in for a reward. Seems it’s illegal to import capybara pelts.

By the way, had it come down to selling the hat or giving it to my wife.....I would have some walking around money in my pocket.

Rodent hell!! ....One of my relatives part of your wife wardrobe?? :#
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    SCBMAzeekdogbigbeanoJaden
  • zeekdogzeekdog Member Posts: 190
    Calm down @capibara. She ain’t wearing your relative. But one day she may! Still weighing my options.
    capibarabigbeanoSCBMAJaden
  • zeekdogzeekdog Member Posts: 190
    Damnit.. @capibara. Now I have a new fantasy to deal with. Gotta get my wife a friggin capybara fur coat. Damnit..Damnit...Damnit!
    capibarabigbeano
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,136
    zeekdog said:

Damnit.. @capibara. Now I have a new fantasy to deal with. Gotta get my wife a friggin capybara fur coat. Damnit..Damnit...Damnit!

Better go for this Capybara San costume? :)

JadenSCBMAbigbeano