I know stars don’t matter but this gives me a tinge of sad

Ya know?
Smooth but strong and on the rocks.

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,571
    I don't understand? You've matched your all time highest difficulty and still have over 12 hours to better it
    JeemPedantCaptainslayerRouvinator
  • rustynailrustynail Member Posts: 145
    Previous, previous was always in the 800s let alone ever hitting 1000+ again. The grind is less grinding but my teams are less effective despite training and gear upgrades.
    I know :( :# :s :p
    JeemPedJadenbigbeano
    Maybe you are correct. Thing is, I am hitting 27 on same day/time as always with less success. I didn’t think the difficulty had ramped up that much in the past weeks. I need the stars to get to the crates. Less stars less crates. Between the time it takes to heal (1:45min) and to fill gas it is more of a slog to me. Just my perception. I might just be tired of the challenge.
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    TG rewards are actually increased this week, and it's my understanding that crate rewards are scaled to the lower star counts so you shouldn't lose anything. I haven't kept track, but I'm hoping one of our number crunchers can confirm rewards for UC3 are at least equal if not better compared to normal challenge. I don't feel like I've lost out on anything.
    rustynailJadenRouvinatorATLAS-Z