This week's challenge and weekend event!

Comments

• GkingsGkings Member Posts: 33
    warlordf said:

"we are reducing the gas cost of Scavenge missions for everyone" here its still 5 or maybe i get something wrong?

It's costing 4 to me, down from 6, what a load of crap considering there's the distance tomorrow and plenty of challenge stages to do.
    Governator
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 567
    edited February 2018
    WellyLuga said:

Has there been a change to the chances at the top end? I've got enough for 3 all legendary crafts and I'm hesitating to use them before I see some of the results or if there is confirmation the chances have been improved. I've had far too many epics so far!

Yeah, need some brave Guinea Pigs before I'm willing to waste my precioussss...
    WellyLuga
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    @WellyLuga Yes! By using all legendary you have increased chances of getting a legendary badge. But it's not guaranteed! I recommend doing a test run with commons and uncommon to see if you like the results and then go for the legendary, haha.

@warlordf
    Force close the game and open it again! That should do it. :D

anthony172TJSCBgaming1969
  • CzarnyJoCzarnyJo Member Posts: 70
    Wow, another disappointing event... :(
    mack22Governatorromeo
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,823
    Have you turned on the increased chance of components yet as just used a whole tank and got 3 (common\uncommon) which is actually worse than I would normally get....
    WellyLugabigbeano
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Firekid
    It's definitely on. I've picked up two epic fragments already.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Mystique
  • warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    @Kaz its solved now but i close and open game 2 times, so they just changed maybe 10 or 15m after what it was suppoed but its solved, thx!
    Kaz
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,823
    Oh ok just poor RNG for me at the moment, fingers crossed it improves a bit over the weekend! Good luck all!!
    TJS
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,807
    I got a healthy chunk of rare/epics from my 1/2* fragments so I'm happy with that. However, 2 out of my 3 legendary fragments yielded an epic badge tho so in that sense... improved my ass :lol:
    GovernatorOneVoiceR2runfast
  • RbredtRbredt Member Posts: 70
    Since we can get components from many mission types, 5 min gas would have been much better than 33% reduction in scavenge gas costs.
    Governatorpaintbeast
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 567
    WellyLuga said:

I got a healthy chunk of rare/epics from my 1/2* fragments so I'm happy with that. However, 2 out of my 3 legendary fragments yielded an epic badge tho so in that sense... improved my ass :lol:

Every time I hear that all legendary components result in an Epic badge this weekend... I'm going to shoot a panda.

And I've got 23 pandas.
    paintbeastMurdoqueGovernator
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,807
    > @DrUnpleasant said:
    > I got a healthy chunk of rare/epics from my 1/2* fragments so I'm happy with that. However, 2 out of my 3 legendary fragments yielded an epic badge tho so in that sense... improved my ass :lol:
    >
    > Every time I hear that all legendary components result in an Epic badge this weekend... I'm going to shoot a panda.
    >
    > And I've got 23 pandas.

Those poor defenceless pandas!

On a side note, what's the chances of a free badge swap weekend in the near future? @Kaz. I've had a huge influx badges and my gold supplies are running dry :lol:
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    @DrUnpleasant let’s get a count going, I now got three dead pandas here...
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    DrUnpleasant
  • OneVoiceOneVoice Member Posts: 133
    Crafted about 20 Common all fragments/components. The good news is that received 4 RARE badges. That is an improvemnt as typically don't recieve better than uncommon.

Crafted about 18 Uncommon all fragments/components. The good news is that recieved 2 EPIC badges and 5 RARE. That is an improvement as typically never get an epic or rarely even a rare badge.

Don't have the guts to chance all epics or legendary pieces.
    PutchucoMurdoque
  • DjinnDjinn Member Posts: 167
    I don't notice a higher drop rate so far.

But the craft results aren't bad.
    Here my results

@Kaz

Line id: djinn1982
    Kazmack22
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    My sad attempts...

Had to get components from Distance because my RNG drop rate is horrid. I found more on Wednesday and Thursday then Friday and Today so far, but I still have hopes for later and tomorrow!!

However the almighty, the friendly, the merciful @Kaz has asked for input and results, so with all due homage to the ”Lord of the Mods” I present to you my failures in defeating the RND demon!

And

You win again you fowl and filthy beast!

I shall be back!

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Governator
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    I came, I saw, I got my tush handed to me!!

Running home to Ma now. I’ll be back when the tears have dried.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

DukeIronyGovernator
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 320
    Did the increased chance of finding components go up 0.00000000001%? Looks like it went down 75% for me
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    My results from the super crate!

• dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 319
    my luck has not been better. probably crafted 20 badges, every one of them rare or worse. even with all epic or legendary parts
  • OneVoiceOneVoice Member Posts: 133
    used all legendary and got an epic. this game____!!!

nothing really changes around here. yeah so using uncommon/common may yeild better results but when i used x3 all epics bits yielded all epics too. what?

the point is ng still don't want to reward legendary badges.

no wonder players are negative.
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
  • RiggsRiggs Member Posts: 86
    This weekend event is f*** shit. No better drop rates at all. I am lucky to get some one or two star components! Thats ridiculous. Where are the fragments or rare or epic components. Legendary components i havent seen for weeks! And then the old problem when open up a gold crate - what do you get? Green fucking level 22 gear. Thank you all
    JackBauer
    I am such a fool. Bying your 5000 gold component shit bundle. What do i get? One legendary fragment. That was save
    Where is the rest of my post. I think the fbi have to read it. Why dont you post it?