What About Reusing The Walking Dead Season Episode Missions to New Ones ?

@kaz I would like to know if NG are looking at reusing The Walking Dead season episode missions ? The devs have put so much time into the art work and the game play to make sure they work to only be used once seems a waste. Why cant NG look at reusing those maps and piecing them into a new story mode episodes, or adapt for scavenge missions, or new distance maps, tis goes the same for the Chapter Missions. The main work I would think is in the original base map design and art work itself. Isn't it a lot less work Kaz to change zombies around, player start positions and make changes like that ?. You have such a massive potential to do so much with what you already have designed. Making Chapter 15, 16, 17 etc as how many times in the real tv show did they revisit areas and do different things. I think it would be a great idea. I'm interested in what you think ...
RouvinatorAndreaKillersZ淡水地鼠

Comments

• Lady_TLady_T Member Posts: 8
    I was kind of wondering the same thing. Will there be more season missions as I level up? Or is done for good after completion? It's just kind of there now and I was hoping for maybe some older season missions.
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    Lady_T said:

I was kind of wondering the same thing. Will there be more season missions as I level up? Or is done for good after completion? It's just kind of there now and I was hoping for maybe some older season missions.

Once you complete the story mode in all levels, nightmare etc. The story locks out and you can't replay it. The episode missions are repayable but lower level rewards as far as I remember.
    banzai