Disappointed

JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,546
-----------------
Remember to use your charge abilities
MystiquebigbeanoGeneral_Pain

Comments

• The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    Agreed. At least you got 1 component, lol. I got xp, supplies and goblin weapons. It is a shame that the subject of bad gold crates goes unanswered. This is probably one of the biggest grips we see on the forum.
    Mystique
  • ALF4realsALF4reals Content Creator Posts: 285
    thats notttttt terrible dude you got 2 epic components and 2 Legendary pieces of gear.... i'd take that any day of the week but i think guild gifts should have better odds.... which we will finally see in the next update!! see just how lucky/unlucky we all are!
    Trust in NG *rubs ears* woo-sahhh

If you like my videos why not check them out on the YouTubes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNZhPyxCp36-ctXh7CHUvg?view_as=subscriber
    anthony172
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,546
    One leg gear was level 22 and the other had training on it.
    -----------------
    anthony172
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,304
    You’re welcome for the XP from me @JackBauer :lol:

Thanks again for the legendary component :p

PS.. don’t hate the training gear trait haha!!
    *Co-Leader - TheHerdReturned*
    bigbeanoJackBauer
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,327
    edited February 2018
    Yeah it's one thing I realised on Valentine's day, our guild went a little nuts with the gifts and I quickly realised that 95% of gifts are green gear, xp/supplies or gas.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel really guilty on receiving a piece of green gear? Like I know I did nothing wrong but I just feel bad that someone paid 200/400 gold to give me something I scrapped for 7k xp. I almost feel like I owe them an apology :lol:

I did get 3 legendary fragments which I'm hoping won't turn into 3 epic badges during this weekend's event so can't grumble.
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    Yes I also feel guilty when receiving crap. I always tell them to hold their gold and do something else with it.
    -----------------
    anthony172
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,385
    But with all the gold, you can now afford to send more back.
    (Big grin)
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

JackBauerbigbeano
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,348
    ...well... at least you receive gifts. I had nothing both in guild chat or real life... :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    JackBauerbigbeano
    Sorry to hear @capibara. I believe deep down in the hearts the door is always open for you to return one day and get also some gifts. ;-)
    -----------------
    tabernaccapibarabigbeano
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,348
    JackBauer said:

Sorry to hear @capibara. I believe deep down in the hearts the door is always open for you to return one day and get also some gifts. ;-)

Thanks...but not sure now. Still need to think about that. No one supported my point of view, so now it will be just like joining another guild and not my herd, and if it's just to "earn rewards" i can join any other top guild, but it will be maybe just "boring" and also i don't like "visitors" and i don't want to be a "visitor".. :(
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.