Scout Advice #2

AmBushAmBush Member Posts: 100
edited February 2018 in Strategy Discussion
In November i asked for advice with scouts https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/31216/scout-advice-needed

I Got some good feedback and Dumped Millie & Mary, since then i have managed to find a second Scout i think is good enough to PINK

Question is which to Pink first? Buster or Ana

Zombie Stompers U.K. Based Guild.Currently Recruiting (18/20)

Note:

• Level 20+
  • DAILY PLAYERS
  • 250+ Weekly Challenge Stars minimum

Above all:We Have FUN 

Level 61, Guild Leader of Zombie Stompers Playing Daily since January 2017

anthony172Wolfenstein

Comments

• CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,083
    I'd Pink Gabriel first :smile: For me Iron Skin & Ruthless >>> Retaliate & Power Strike and that's what this comes down to. Ana-Linguist it is...btw I suppose she speaks in several tongues?
    sbfmsapaev
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Id gol with buster. Powerstrike and Luck, strong is nice too. Dodg aint bad either .
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    I do think that Ruthless is the best trait for a scout because it results in a lot of additional damage. I also have no strategy to use Power Strike with a scout... only with Pitchfork or Kingdom Spear weapon... So, my choice is Ana Lingus!
    anthony172kamilowaty
  • bradleyharveybradleyharvey Member Posts: 240
    I agree with s.b.f , Anna all day long . Ruthless is great when you double it up with the armour trait too can do some real hvy hitting taking out fatties and armoured no probs.
    AmBushmsapaev