Stats

I’m probably expecting too much from a free game, but is there a way to tell what a characters crit hit % and crit hit damage is? I see where all shots are body shots 4 or so levels above char level, which makes no sense too me since the mob hit points continue to increase. Do badge crit hit % also go away?

I’m fairly new to the game and trying to approach char building logically, just I’m not getting the game logic and seem to be missing information.

Any insight would be appreciated

Comments

• Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,607
    I believe that will be coming with this new update.

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    jimmorrison369capibara
  • DLHDLH Member Posts: 401
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/32834/what-is-the-relationship-between-body-shots-and-critical-hits#latest

This may address some of what you are asking. I don’t get the game logic half the time either....

If we only had an analyst that was good with math in the forum.....
    Asylum/BlackjacknBeef Guild Family
    SerpCronusGuapoShadowaceAz
  • ReggieGRReggieGR Member Posts: 84
    Thank you for the thread DLH, won’t be wasting any badge slots on crit hit % then.

Begs the question why these items are even in the game since they appear to be useless.
    Also, anyone else out there old enough to remember the old Atari “missile command”? This is the same game. You can’t win, you are eventually overrun, just a matter of how many rounds you can last.

I’ll run into the wall, already knowing what’s going to happen for a few more weeks.
    SPC_TORRES
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,269
    I go back to pong so yes, definitely played original arcade version of Missle Command. Space Invaders too. So yes, this game has no end.
  • ChiefkeoChiefkeo Member Posts: 189
    LOVED SPACE INVADERS LOL!
    So why was it necessary to eliminate crit hits after the 4 level difference. The mob hit points continue to increase and since the crit hit max is fixed, it’s less effective each round, increasing mob hit points and taking away crit hits isn’t very sporting, donyabthink?
  • DLHDLH Member Posts: 401
    You can still get beyond +4 RSL. Badges and pink stars help tremendously. I’ve been to 32 and we have several that have gone higher than that.
    Asylum/BlackjacknBeef Guild Family
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,269
    I did all the analytics around this very question and put it into a spreadsheet that's color coded and easily discernible for those other mathletes to dissect and to benefit the whole forum. Yet somehow it just doesn't feel right any longer....sigh

JadenMattOfEarthaquilaDLH
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 632
    I wish I could give that more than one “LOL”
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    DLH
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    This has good information on that topic, I know the site is no longer maintained, however I’m under the impression this part is still accurate with the current release...

https://twdnomansland.wordpress.com/combat-mechanics/
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Cronus said:

I did all the analytics around this very question and put it into a spreadsheet that's color coded and easily discernible for those other mathletes to dissect and to benefit the whole forum. Yet somehow it just doesn't feel right any longer....sigh

Straight out of 1995!!

Date: 12/15/95 at 0:9:20
    Subject: Re: 1+1 = 3 ?

Hello -

Here's one that's not too tricky to figure out where the problem is.
    My fellow doctor Ethan made it up:

Let x=y. Then

x - y + y = y

x - y + y y
    --------- = ---
    x-y x-y

y y
    1 + --- = ---
    x-y x-y

1 = 0

Now we know that 1 = 1, so add the following three equations together:

1 = 0
    1 = 1
    1 = 1

On the right is 1+1, and on the left is 3 ones, and 3 ones make 3.

-Doctor Ken, The Geometry Forum
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Cronus