Glenn trait not working.

BigBaldEdBigBaldEd Member Posts: 129
Is anyone else experiencing this bug? Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Already sent a msg to the "help desk" in the game just wondering if I'm not the only one.

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,391
    Nope, I’m getting potatoes, patatoes, tomatoes, tamatoes.. each time. All depends on how ya wanna pronounce it. Haha (sorry)

Do you know how or can you capture a video grab while using him?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

AmBush
  • BigBaldEdBigBaldEd Member Posts: 129
    edited February 2018
    Well fuuuudge! Lol was gonna take a screenshot but it seems to be working again. For the meantime at least... I shall take super notice anyhow cause it's happened before a few times in a row earlier.
    Mischa
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    You know you don't get supplies with Glenn for kills past the 100 kill mark and xp goes to 1 per mission
  • BigBaldEdBigBaldEd Member Posts: 129
    I know this. Yes.

Help desk also explained this is a visual glitch fixed by toggling language from random to English. Or whatever your main language is. It's been working so far.
  • DukeIronyDukeIrony Member Posts: 11
    i have exactly the same, never changed my language settings, also logged it
  • MischaMischa Member Posts: 87
    Since the update of the caravan is coming, I used Glenn for farming tomatoes but have also experienced that the Glenn leader trait is not working, see screenshot. After restarting the game, it worked again. Can’t this game just work “as intended”, it’s really annoying!