Daily Quests

NG, STOP with the 12 challenge quests! Today's quests are:

4 missions
6 scavenge missions
12 challenge missions

That's 84 in gas I have to come up with just for today. It takes me almost 14 HOURS to accumulate that much gas in a day! It's BULLCRAP! It's just a scam to force us to buy gas. We should be able to complete the daily quests without purchase.

The 12 mission quest should be the TOTAL. Why even bother with 4 missions quests if we have to complete 18 other missions? How about this:

4 scavenge missions
6 challenge missions
12 missions

THAT is a more realistic daily quests. Stop treating your customer base so poorly.
romeo

Comments

• DLHDLH Member Posts: 401
    I don’t disagree 100%. I skip Scavenge missions and distance missions during the challenge. But by completing 4 challenge maps you would complete that quest along with a third of the challenge map portion so I don’t mind that.
    Asylum/BlackjacknBeef Guild Family
    DBones
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited February 2018
    Um, sir, with all due respect, any mission counts as a mission quest in my experience.

Click the Win missions challenge and you’ll see, so 4 of the other 2 auto qualify this one.

Edited to add
    *Worst part for me was Rick’s my weakest shooter and I had to get 25 kills with him. I even sent this to my mates in our chat this morning.

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

suzequeueDrunkenDBones
    dmar310 said:

It's just a scam to force us to buy gas. We should be able to complete the daily quests without purchase.

One of your rewards is Gas, is it not?
    Concordia

suzequeueKrystal_Eyez57
  • DLHDLH Member Posts: 401

dmar310 said:

It's just a scam to force us to buy gas. We should be able to complete the daily quests without purchase.

One of your rewards is Gas, is it not?
    Maybe not. All my rewards on one account today were gold
    Asylum/BlackjacknBeef Guild Family
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 409
    My wife has all level 15 survivors. 17 max gas I think. She gets “complete 12 challenge missions” Every. Single. Challenge day. I didn’t believe it until she showed me. She literally has to stop each day at 12 so she has a shot of getting them done each day then busting ass Sunday to catch up with her guild. It’s a struggle for lower levels to get those dailies.

I know she doesn’t have to do them but she wants to contribute to the guild.
    Flatulent person
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    Repeated maps also count as won - not sure if that helps but she could also just play normally and then re-do one map that she can still easily win.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    SPC_TORRESsuzequeueI_Am_Psycho

My wife has all level 15 survivors. 17 max gas I think. She gets “complete 12 challenge missions” Every. Single. Challenge day.

For be it from me to contradict you, but that is not the way it is setup, there is a definite pattern to them, however, if that really is the case. May I suggest you get a screenshot that includes the date so the Dev’s know and either pop it in the Contact Us option under the gear tab help in the game, or even post it here with a @ call out to Kaz. I didn’t want to actually @ Kaz in this paragraph because he is so overstretched already and without a screenshot I don’t know if he could help.
    * I am not saying that last part on behalf of NextGames, NG, any employee or any Moderators, volunteers, or any official capacity! Only as a player who is trying to show support for the community.

ShadowAce and only ShadowAce.
    Concordia

• sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    Just want to make sure everyone knows... not everyone gets the same quests or rewards on the same day.
    DLH
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 2,017
    Jaden said:

Repeated maps also count as won - not sure if that helps but she could also just play normally and then re-do one map that she can still easily win.

@flyingcowking , @Jaden is right on my lowest account ( lvl 10 survivors) I find myself rerunning challenge missions at a zero star benefit just to be able to make the daily quests. Yeah it sucks , but still better than beach life because the crate rewards are better
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 2,017
    @ShadowaceAz
    I am pretty sure @JayZ had the list of season missions listing out who was who on each of them.
    I use those for my quests on days like rick days, because mine is low level as well, plus it’s only 1 gas on the season missions
    DukeIrony
    @SPC_TORRES I know, I’ve made my own list actually, didn’t know someone posted one, but I feel dirty when I do that. Hahah

I will admit to doing the Tara Beach days a couple of times because I never really upgraded her very far and it’s usually when I’m low on gas and the night is fading. That hourglass is a nasty throne keeper!
    Concordia

@flyingcowking

If you check today, does she still have 12 scavenger? It should be 8.

@dmar310

My requirements today:

So if I do my Scavener and Challenge missions, that will account for 11 of the total 12 I need.

Here is a very short video showing the progression after 2 Scavenger missions. Note in the top left, it counted as my second scavenger of 3 as well as my second mission total.

Concordia

My wife has all level 15 survivors. 17 max gas I think. She gets “complete 12 challenge missions” Every. Single. Challenge day.

For be it from me to contradict you, but that is not the way it is setup, there is a definite pattern to them, however, if that really is the case. May I suggest you get a screenshot that includes the date so the Dev’s know and either pop it in the Contact Us option under the gear tab help in the game, or even post it here with a @ call out to Kaz. I didn’t want to actually @ Kaz in this paragraph because he is so overstretched already and without a screenshot I don’t know if he could help.
    * I am not saying that last part on behalf of NextGames, NG, any employee or any Moderators, volunteers, or any official capacity! Only as a player who is trying to show support for the community.

ShadowAce and only ShadowAce.
    Agreed, good call. Will do so.
    Flatulent person
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @ShadowaceAz

Don't worry Rick is the featured hero for Season B
    ShadowaceAz
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Member Posts: 186
    You can still the season missions for one gas, it's also a great if you have a kill "X" amount of walkers with "almost any hero"
    CBgaming1969
    @ShadowaceAz
    The three screenshots she took this week just for fun. I did have her put in a ticket today.
    Thanks for the advice. Next week I plan to get a screenshot every day of the challenge.

Flatulent person
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    I see your point, guys! But the purpose of the daily quests, other than give you a reason to play every day, is to give some variety to the way you play.

So far I've seen that you don't like the scavenge and kill walkers with (hero), right?

If the daily quests are exactly what you are used to playing on a daily basis, then it would be basically free resources you can collect without making any effort for that. :(

Of course, there's always room for improvement, so I'm here to open the discussion and listen to what you guys have to say.

ps: @dmar310 Language!
    CBgaming1969Gkings
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 382
    Personally I do like the new daily quests. Maybe only scavenge missions are little annoying

The only stupid thing is the gold crate reward which even if has less trophies to get is worse than hero and class tokens crate.

Maybe some options for player which crate they would like to get?
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    For the kill walkers with particular hero I usually use the season missions only 1 gas and I don't have to take my still lvl 20 rare show characters on lvl 24 scavenge missions or use them in the challenge
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    CBgaming1969
  • abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 304
    my biggest gripe is when you get a "kill with X hero" and you are on rsl 30+ and have to run season missions or scavenge
    abailey362 - TheHerdReturned - part of #THR Family

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,014
    > @Kaz said:
    > I see your point, guys! But the purpose of the daily quests, other than give you a reason to play every day, is to give some variety to the way you play.
    >
    > So far I've seen that you don't like the scavenge and kill walkers with (hero), right?
    >
    > If the daily quests are exactly what you are used to playing on a daily basis, then it would be basically free resources you can collect without making any effort for that. :(
    >
    > Of course, there's always room for improvement, so I'm here to open the discussion and listen to what you guys have to say.
    >
    > ps: @dmar310 Language!

Yeah I'm a big fan of the daily quest system and appreciate that it is there to force people to mix it up. My only gripe is that I constantly get scavenger missions the same day the challenge starts when I have stars to get. I'm camp level 67 with maxed supplies, I've played scavenge missions to death to get there so it's frustrating that the game sometimes forces me to.

If we could put a no scavenge mission code in for maxed players similar to the one used to stop us receiving supplies from wall walkers that would be appreciated! I don't know whether I'm alone in that request though!
    JerryDixonSlowMo
    The Mrs is just getting frustrated with it because her point isn’t being understood in her ticket and as a newish player she struggles to make it clear. She is being told it’s just random, but that’s her problem. It’s static, unchanging, and unattainable for a player her level without a booster or burning gold.
    Flatulent person
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 372
    I enjoy the new quest system for the most part. I think my only complaint is if I need to do scavenge missions on days I am trying to run Distance or Challenge. The gas requirements are too much so I either need a booster or spend gold to refill my tank and that sucks.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    Kaz said:

So far I've seen that you don't like the scavenge and kill walkers with (hero), right?

Please understand my comment about Rick was in jest!! I was honestly excited to finally unlock the main person of this entire story (game). Haha please don’t take it as a complaint. I just found it funny that it took so long for his poor little ass to be released from ‘unlock’ jail. I had begun to wonder if he did something wrong in the forums!

Again! I jest!! To quote you Cease Fire! I come in piece! Hehe
    Concordia