Yep, me too. Sent a ticket after restarting game several times
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    D:!

Try to force close your game and open it again, dude! :_D

That should do the trick!

In the meantime, sorry! :cold_sweat:
    anderfm12romeoMattOfEarth
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 332
    i noticed that too after crafting a dozen badges hoping for better results - then realized i needed to force close. guess my bage chances weren’t affected either *sigh*
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423

i noticed that too after crafting a dozen badges hoping for better results - then realized i needed to force close. guess my bage chances weren’t affected either *sigh*

The component event was applied before, so no worries. It was live already at 12:59 pm UTC. ;)
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    I have also got zero components from challenge missions since the event started :( Yesterday there were a lot of them (legend, epic and rare)...
    DBoneszivaolivia
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    I haven't noticed increase in components. If not for the announcement and threads in this forum, I'd be unaware of a component and crafting event.

Maybe too early to judge. I'll see what happens when my gas builds up again.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    DBones
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    ok its is now 4 gas. so its cool. but component drops are not found after several scavenge missions
    anthony172DBones
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    edited February 2018
    Just played 8 missions (opening 6 boxes in most of them) and got 1 green badge frag and 1 common component, so I guess the drop rates haven't been upped massively? Like others have said, you probably wouldn't notice it if you weren't told.

Obv just a small sample size, but I'm sure lots of others will chip in with their luck (or not).
    DBones
  • warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    5 scavenge missions level 23, 2 of them with 6 boxes open, 1 component uncommon and 2 common...

5 scavenge missions level 26, 2 of them with 6 boxes open, 1 component rare 1 component uncommon and 1 component common

is it better? dont know but later i will cook everything along with the ones that were in stock.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited February 2018
    1.5 hours of scavenger missions, finding lots of gas tanks. No components or fragments myself.

However, I know it’s cause @Kaz hates me and even egged my house!
    Hehe o:)

Going to take a nap and see if that helps. Danny Glover is tired and needs to clean his pistol anyways.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 478
    13 challenge missions & 7 scavenge missions & ZERO components/fragments :rage::rage:
    anthony172
This discussion has been closed.