What should happen with the disagree button

GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
Should we
In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.

What should happen with the disagree button 69 votes

Keep is, it's useful
34%
Pain WalkerantTripodJeemPedKyrusDLichbladgierekimhclewMabikiclausLeneKick_assI_Am_Psychoanthony172suzequeuexbamfxlyts1985Techfalljrodrf2TeenahGeeBoukephalos 24 votes
Remove it, it causes too much trouble
34%
zeeblack8900rpmPigTheLostOnesJayZJadenwarGuapoWeekOnezivaoliviavalereeepaintbeastBosshoggTJSPandreqRealClareBMattOfEarthSmokeandMirrorsFahqbendoverCronus 24 votes
Change it to something else
30%
jestercapibaraatrainofficialJerryDixonGovernatorSgtSalamiTheCrabdeb1hdJackBauerSPC_TORRESpradithisdoesfineADPaqFirekidNick37ShadowaceAzMurdoqueALF4realsDeathwish19MrRight 21 votes
TheLostOnesJayZTechfallbigbeanoFahqbendoverSlickRickzeeblackabveSleeperyJeemCzarnyJoTapatio75enigma12

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    LMAO @TheLostOnes
    You beat me to it :D
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    TheLostOnesabve
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    > @TJS said:
    > LMAO @TheLostOnes
    > You beat me to it :D

I couldn’t resist the irony and I know @Guapo doesn’t give a flying duck. Think it’s the first tine I used it in a year.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    TJSJenngGuapoSgtSalami
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    @TheLostOnes at least two people know who started the trolling guapo campaign lol
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    TheLostOnesTJS
    I'll pretend the disagrees are because of my typo. I guess it makes sense not to allow poll editing.
    TechfallJenng
  • tristaniztristaniz Member Posts: 59
    Get a grip, get a life and get over it B)
    Andy_b
  • warwar Member Posts: 454
    The telltalesgames forums removed the downvote button because people (mostly kids) were too afraid to share their opinion in fear of getting downvoted. So they just left it with an upvote button and that's it. Has been good ever since. So please, NG, the one time we ask you to nerf something.
    anthony172paintbeastPig
    edited February 2018
    People can disagree and voice their opinion without a button, the random button presses are where the issue arises. Some people care, some don't. I understand both sides. Removal of the button does not prevent a disagreement, but prompts and intelligent reason for it.
    JenngpaintbeastPig
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,071
    Keep is, it's useful
    @Kaz I feel bullied by your lol to my post :D :p
    bigbeanoJenng
    Lol gives positive forum posts, and if the person doesn't have the balls to say they are lol to disagree, the person doesn't know. Sure I know someone just being stupid and looking for arguments without listening to other opinions lol at one of my posts. I don't care, helps my lol status ☺️
    Jenng
  • BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    Keep is, it's useful
    People who can be offended by a disagree can be offended by anything. The prima donna behaviour is already here and won't go away.
    SlowMoabve1Risatrainofficial
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited February 2018
    Someone mentioned why Facebook decided not to add the dislike button.

Although it's been considered they decided not to add dislike and added different reactions.

Sure this isn't Facebook but there was obviously much thought and research in this by a highly successful company. Much more than a simple poll by a few users.

They obviously choose not to add it for good reason. There's plenty of information out there about it. I'm not a fb fan so I'm not inclined to read too much about their reasons but again, fb is highly successful by making decisions than people like. :+1:
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Boukephalos
  • MrRightMrRight Member Posts: 23
    Does it affect our status here? If not disagree with me when I say I like this guy :)
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,040
    edited February 2018
    Yes, please change it for "GrimGael" ..so things will look different...

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/22409/disagreeable-post/p1
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Jenngantjimmorrison369bigbeano
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    edited February 2018
    > @capibara said:
    > Yes, please change it for "GrimGael" ..so things will look different...
    >
    > https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/22409/disagreeable-post/p1

Really interesting, look what that wise man posted in that thread. (In 2017!!!)

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/182380/#Comment_182380
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    jimmorrison369bigbeano
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    If anyone ever feels a strong urge to "disagree" with someone but they're not sure if it's a good idea please do this:

Find a post of mine...doesn't matter which and I'm sure there are tons :# ...and "disagree" with it...I promise I won't care...and if it can help you purge the "disagreement" urge from your body all the better

You can also berate me publicly...just please no flogging or autoerotic asphyxiation...I have my limits

You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    paintbeastmack22JenngzeekdogabveSgtSalamienigma12
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @paintbeast You didn't flog or autoerotically asphyxiate me so we're all good in tha hood :p
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    paintbeastJenng
    Not at the same time anyways
    JenngSlickRick
This discussion has been closed.