Component failure

Anyone having success with this new event regarding components and badges? So far for me.....this event is dismal.
KillersZNick37iamedgeI_Am_Psychoabveenigma12

Comments

• Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 469
    I wouldn’t have known there was an event if I hadn’t read it in the news & forum.
    I’ve had one or two but no more than usual :rage:
    bladgierwarCaptainslayerenigma12
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    I got an epic badge from all common pieces. I also got 3 Rares from them. The rest of the 30+ attempts were, well, you know.....
    abve
  • ninewalkersninewalkers Member Posts: 80
    Wish there were more responses. I have an idea that this event isn't going very well. From what I read so far. It's a shame too. Badges have possibility
    paintbeastgmoneyhotsauce
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    @ninewalkers
    It's probably because there is another thread discussing it. Many people have expressed the same thing ;)

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/32995/component-frag-drop-rates/p1
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    Drop rate sucks but i got 2 or 3 epics from garbage so im quit pleased.
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    Quite...
  • KudukKuduk Member Posts: 99
    All uncommon = 1 epic
    All rare = 1 rare
    All epic = 1 rare

I think the crafting computer is drunken. Lol..
    anthony172zeeblackabve
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 612
    41 common frags netted me 7 epic, 16 rare, and the rest were about 50/50 uncommon and common
    BttlOpenerKaLi
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 962
    I'm not sure how anyone can complain too much about the event. RNG can be a tough nut to swallow, but I burned all my common and uncommon fragments (maybe around 50 total). I believe i received 6-7 epic badges, which would have NEVER happened without this event.
    1Risladre5JadenJeemPed
  • abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 304
    i burned probably 250-300 common sets this event total and got 15-20 epic badges out of it

not great rates, but something that wasn't possible without the event, and at least got rid of all of those damn common components that have been sitting there since the badge system started
    abailey362 - TheHerdReturned - part of #THR Family

1RisDrUnpleasantDrunkenJaden
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Was there an event?
    abvePigBenisenigma12
  • iamedgeiamedge Member Posts: 67
    > @BttlOpener said:
    > I'm not sure how anyone can complain too much about the event. RNG can be a tough nut to swallow, but I burned all my common and uncommon fragments (maybe around 50 total). I believe i received 6-7 epic badges, which would have NEVER happened without this event.

I did the same as you and received 0 epics.
    ShadowaceAzPigBenis
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    iamedge said:

> @BttlOpener said:
    > I'm not sure how anyone can complain too much about the event. RNG can be a tough nut to swallow, but I burned all my common and uncommon fragments (maybe around 50 total). I believe i received 6-7 epic badges, which would have NEVER happened without this event.
    ::
    I did the same as you and received 0 epics.

Same except I was dumb and burned 3 ✯ without thinking way too often. I was just excited. I showed you some of the changes I got. I am pleased as punch!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 180
    I am only upset over the supposed increase in drop rates. The crafting event was good (not great), but I could see there was a better chance. But the supposed increase in drop rates was not perceptible. I farmed a lot Friday and Saturday and got less than I got the 2 days before the event started. Yes, RNG can stink but you should be able to tell an event is going on. The only good thing is I ended up with more phones than I numbers get as I rarely farm for anything anymore
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,595
    I got 1 epic frag from a gift in our guild no legendary and like 3 rares.

The amount I play I typically net 1-2 epic frags, most weeks 1 legendary frag, and about 10 rare.

So the drop rate to me was miserable but I did get a few epic badges from bs commons and uncommons I wouldn’t typically craft. That being said I also spent about 6m supplies to craft all now I’m fully capped I hope that don’t bite me in ass soon
  • abveabve Member Posts: 8
    lol, the event was a JOKE
    PigBeniszivaoliviaxbamfx