Give us some numbers

Hey @Kaz

As you where able to see on the @DLich incident you can understand now that the forum participants like statistics.. and numbers. :#
It would be great if you could give us after the challenges have ended some sneak peak insights about the last challenge.

E.g.
-what was the highest level achieved by somebody
-highest star count total
-what was the most used Hero
-what was the most used survivor class
-what mission had the highest star count
-which country have achieved the most stars ....
Etc etc ...

You don’t need to give us all from above but how about one item per week ? Maybe you have some other ideas what could be shown without showing too much “secret” information.....
Or maybe for less work just pass it to the content creators for their Wednesday weekend event announcement?
-----------------
Remember to use your charge abilities
tabernacDLichR2runfastjimmorrison369iamedgeMovadoPandreqabveJeemPedI_Am_PsychovalereeeantdocfinzenburgbigbeanoGovernatorJenngTroublemakerDeathwish19xbamfxtheldssdlmik81

Comments

• PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 244
    I’ve thought for a while that the scoreboard system needs an update. Would be a good way to keep the competitive amongst us (me included!) interested and motivated on getting through the grind.....
    I_Am_Psycho8900rpmtheldssdl
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    This would be really cool. Most specifically which player scored the highest in the entire game and what the farthest RSL reached was.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    xbamfx
  • binzinbinzin Member Posts: 19
    I think stats would be a welcome addition, but if we are suggesting numbers can I PLEASE PLEASE just see the stats of my individual survivors?!

The fact that I still can't see how much Dodge or Crit my guys have is frustrating.
    theldssdlJackBauer