Impossible Mission Episode 10 : 5

Im stuck in this mission for about 2 weeks
Its starts easy run away for the bad guys
Daryl iss blocking the way for them , but then
The trouble begins 3 Normal Walker and one amored guy.
If this turn ends (what ever i done kill the amored guy or the three walkers) 2 new amored guys appear and you cant kill both in one turn.
In next turn 2 big walkers appear.
So i have no really space to move my heros get stunned and the mission iss failed.
So how do you solve this level?
My team iss lvl 11 and has lvl 11 equip.

Sry for my bad englisch.

Comments

• AhexAhex Member Posts: 78
    Only two weeks? Sometimes you're just stuck for farming until you can upgrade your men or equipment. I think it took me about month until I passed that level, because I needed to upgrade everything. I also concentrated to use my fuel on challenge missions then.

1. upgrade your survivors
    2. upgrade gear
    3. be fast 1st tur you need to open gate and you have to get fast to that car, so few zombies are left behind.
    4. hope criticals
  • JazzJazz Member Posts: 125
    go to YouTube, watch the mission to see what strategy they use. Yeah you'll get injured, but as long as you succeed and have high level survivors and good equipment, it'll be enough to get you through the mission
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    edited February 2016
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Did that with a hunter team - or combo with warr(s). Important thing is to keep moving and be ready for the fight at the end. Gotta have dodge and take out the tank(s) asap
    Lumpisdead
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216

I did it with hunter/scout/warrior. It was easy with level 14 survivors.
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,087
    I did the mission with Level 13. Just go watch the video on Kappoo youtube channel
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
  • RankaRanka Member Posts: 125
    I just finished mission 4 after being stucked for 10 day's and looking forward to struggle more at mission 5 as I can see that it would even be a bigger challenge. Planning to bring in my max lvl 10 melee team and looking forward how that would work out.
This discussion has been closed.