New Warrior Trait

Here is an idea to make warriors a more viable option against tough walkers. Call it Decapitation. % based chance of decapitating a walker and doing an insta kill.

Comments

• sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    Not to deviate too far off topic (since it's in your user name)... How about a chainsaw for a warrior weapon?
    BloodyChainsaw
  • BloodyChainsawBloodyChainsaw Member Posts: 234
    Yes! Awesome idea! Even without the new Trait I would use warriors 100% more than I do now which is not at all. Just to hear the chainsaw noises when using it and see the blood splatter! Make it happen!
  • BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    edited February 2018

I would use warriors 100% more than I do now which is not at all.

Is your improvement suggestion based on very little experience with them? Or did you give up on them after the various game changes made it tougher to use them without injury at the highest difficulty levels?

NG are never going to hand out an insta kill trait. Too unbalanced.

Yup, no chance of a decent score at higher levels. Do you have a better suggestion on how to make warriors more effective at higher levels that actually is in tune to what a warrior "should" be able to accomplish?
  • BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    How about a riposte trait, a Dodge where the warrior also retaliates? What if there were a bruiser-only survivor/weapon trait that acted similarly to Jerry's, either on a lower percentage or working slightly differently (e.g. reducing enemy's chance to crit)? Or what if a charged melee survivor would use their charge attack if overwatch or retaliate were triggered? Those are the kinds of things that might help without being overkill.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Or remove the +4 rsl limitation and let them be ‘All that they can be’.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

I dunno man, sounds kinda complicated. I just wanna cut some heads off and have a use for an unusable class at higher difficulties. Michonne doesn't do a lot of dodging on the tv show but she sure does some nice decapitations! Obviously there would less chances at real high levels cause of the body shot thing. But that would make getting warrior tokens they much more essential so you can promote them and get back to having a better chance at higher difficultly.
  • DaleDeadheartDaleDeadheart Member Posts: 14
    Chainsaw, I like the idea! Almost like brain stab for scouts! I don’t use bruisers or warriors at all even at lower levels unless I stack with Jesus’s boost. They are to weak and can’t take a hit. Bring on the chainsaw and decapitate!