Trade Goods Question

Are the legendary equipment and weapon buys random or is there a way to influence getting better traited items? I only ask as I hear my guild mates raving about their great 3 trailed items, while I constantly get interrupt, silent shot and luck combo 2 of the 3 traits or sniper harness, training gear and wrestler 2 of the 3 traits.

Just want to make sure I’m just snakebit and will ride out the trend, although I wish I had those 250K crates back and 3,000 tokens instead.

Comments

• EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    There's no way to influence what you get in crates
    Otherwise, we would all be doing it :)
    DLichGovernator
  • ReggieGRReggieGR Member Posts: 84
    What about purchased bundles? Who in their right mind would buy a bundle with a weapon or equipment that is gimped? Or is this where the great legendary stuff comes from?
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,262
    ReggieGR said:

What about purchased bundles? Who in their right mind would buy a bundle with a weapon or equipment that is gimped? Or is this where the great legendary stuff comes from?

You just have to get lucky. It took me forever to get a decent pistol with Gold Hi-Powered. I just kept buying them from the TG Store and getting them from The Distance. Just keep at it! Hopefully, you can get the pull that makes everyone jealous.
    mack22ShayHa
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,749
    Yes you will get something good eventually through sheer perseverance. If you're not max level you would be better spending your TG's on tokens, the last thing you want is for the RNG gods to shine down upon you and hand you a dream weapon when your survivors are level 20!
  • snafusnafu Member Posts: 227
    I always seem to get better traits in equipment from 7500 tg boxes than 11k or 12,5k options.
  • abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 304
    ReggieGR said:

purchased bundles show the traits of the weapons before you buy them, so you at least know what you are getting. most of them have good or great trait combos.
    abailey362 - TheHerdReturned - part of #THR Family

• DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @abailey362

Like the perfect scout weapon they wanted 34.99 for that had like 20 radios and 500 gold with it. I really wanted the silver happy feet, with gold reduction and swift. But not at that price point.