What is The Challenge Missing?

ALF4realsALF4reals Content Creator Posts: 288
edited February 2018 in Suggestions & Ideas
Looks like Next games is taking us seriously as long as we are providing constructive feedback, so let's keep it going with what we would like to see in future versions of The Challenge.
Trust in NG *rubs ears* woo-sahhh

If you like my videos why not check them out on the YouTubes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNZhPyxCp36-ctXh7CHUvg?view_as=subscriber

What is The Challenge Missing? 17 votes

Easy Mode and Hard Mode
5% 1 vote
Distance Style Guaranteed Rewards for Reaching Milestones
11% 2 votes
Different Rewards (Phones are cool but how about some badge Fragments?)
17% 3 votes
Leaderboard Rewards (like outpost cycle rewards)
0% 0 votes
Guild Wars (Guilds star crush head to head winner gets guaranteed rewards)
0% 0 votes
Earn more Stars per Stage (new ways to earn stars)
0% 0 votes
All of the Above
64% 11 votes
Other (please share in comments)
0% 0 votes

Comments

• CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Wouldn't the easiest fix be to just drop the gas cost on higher level missions to the same for every round and give round passes every 3 rounds?
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Than every player of every level can gain more rewarding and challenging game play from beginner through endgamers?

Not all players with lvl 23 hero/survivor are end gamers with multiple pink stars and are bored...

But when a lot of players can max out with just 4gas per mission the higher lvls pay more, plus the every 3 rounds will greatly help all players reach high rewards an encourage more gameplay
    MattOfEarth
  • ALF4realsALF4reals Content Creator Posts: 288
    i think 3 rounds per pass will be the new norm, but this is just a wishlist for stuff we haven't seen yet
    Trust in NG *rubs ears* woo-sahhh

If you like my videos why not check them out on the YouTubes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNZhPyxCp36-ctXh7CHUvg?view_as=subscriber
    CBgaming1969MattOfEarth
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    ALF4reals said:

i think 3 rounds per pass will be the new norm, but this is just a wishlist for stuff we haven't seen yet

Speaking on behalf of myself, and the other persona that reside within my head, I found a slight flaw in the 3 round passes a bit back. It could easily become an issue for lower level toons if they do well on a challenge. Next Challenge they start at an even harder level, but pretend they do amazing (cause it’s one of them maps). Now when it all begins again, they find themselves starting against RSL higher than their own peeps. Now they get a crap score (guildmates unhappy) and next challenge they have to work even harder to prove their worth.

I am but a single person, not of sound mind or body.
    The Spartans would have fed me to the predators!!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,530
    Oh well...i voted the first one...without reading the reat..lol... may i switch to the ladt option? ... :D
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.