Are these survivors worth upgrading?

So up until recently, I wouldn't have called myself a very strategic player, I've just used brute force without paying too much attention to survivor traits. And as a result of extremely poor luck in radio calls (just now, 4 hero fest calls and best was 1 epic... lame!) I've had one main survivor per class. But now that I'm trying to get further in the distance (and failing at) I'm wondering if I need different ones. I don't think they're bad, but I've been hording class tokens for a bit now instead of auto-upgrading and was just curious is people thought these were worthy of further investment or I should hold out hope for something better. Thanks!

Comments

• R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    Eva is perfect
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 606
    R2runfast said:

Eva is perfect

Really? not a huge fan of retaliate, especially when it apparently considers free man allies.
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    Katie!!!!
    David_H79TJSmsapaev
    She has the perfect traits!!!!!!
    David_H79
    edited February 2018

Katie!!!!

Yeah, she was the one I felt best about, just wish she had marksman instead of sure shot. I'm 500 tokens away from pink star, I've been thinking about spending 4000 crates for 50 whenever I see them

edited February 2018
    > @turbo_234 said:
    > Katie!!!!
    >
    > Yeah, she was the one I felt best about, just wish she had marksman instead of sure shot. I'm 500 tokens away from pink star, I've been thinking about spending 4000 crates for 50 whenever I see them

Do not worry about that. You can add her damage with badges.
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,083
    Eva is fine but would have been better with Ruthless in place of Revenge if she's your top shooter. Even so her traits are pretty solid. Let me know when and where I need to be to pick up Katie. I'll bring unmarked bills. I won't pay money for Eva since she is really just Katie with a bandanna on (you can't fool me that easily). Just bring the bandanna and I'll pay you the $2.50 it cost you.
  • TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    edited February 2018
    Marksman and strong don't add game breaking about of damage at max level , it's definitely not a must especially with badges. Katie is great. Eva is ok but I'm not a fan of revenge on ranged between free men and exploders, rest I wiukdnt invest in
    Cronus said:

Eva is fine but would have been better with Ruthless in place of Revenge if she's your top shooter. Even so her traits are pretty solid. Let me know when and where I need to be to pick up Katie. I'll bring unmarked bills. I won't pay money for Eva since she is really just Katie with a bandanna on (you can't fool me that easily). Just bring the bandanna and I'll pay you the $2.50 it cost you.

LOL, wouldn't it be nice if we could trade/sell survivors/equipment between players? But still, no one gets Katie, she's all mine! :smiley:
    Cronus
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,952
    Katie is amazing, missing marksman though.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,744
    Yeah Katie is close to perfect IMO. Marksman is a little overrated since it only adds to base damage and doesn't quite give the 15% boost it says, more like 6%. Eva is very nice but as mentioned above is missing ruthless or sure shot even but should still make a very nice shooter. Clara is quite a nice interrupting/defensive scout - iron skin, defensive stance and power strike combined with a weapon with interrupt should serve you well.

The rest I would save for now until something better comes along.
    WellyLuga said:

Clara is quite a nice interrupting/defensive scout - iron skin, defensive stance and power strike combined with a weapon with interrupt should serve you well..

How do you use a scout in a interrupting/defensive way? Or in what situation would that be useful?