Free Kingdom Spear

Comments

• EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Drunken said:

Carols lead trait is just useless once body shots start to begin and even before that I have characters that have way more useful traits than hers.

I don't use scouts as leaders
    Why would you do that?

I stick Jesus in as leader and use the scout for threat reduction
    That combo works really well

• JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    How can Carol help me against Lvl32 Walkers ? :D
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    PigI_Am_PsychoGomose_W
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,081
    @EL34xyz

That's because there isn't a scout with a good leader trait lol. BTW idk if you have Michonne or not but her with scouts with swift and TR guarantees threat reduction :)

Additionally she has bullet dodge so that's a secondary trait that has become worthless. So why should I run Carol with beefed up stats when I can run my 7 star who has 5 great traits? This argument has been discussed before a lot on this board, but it all goes to body shots. Great that heros now do more base, but eventually that cancels out unless they are pinked up. My 7 star with less total damage is more useful than my legendary Carl who does 1600 more damage then 7 star
    Captainslayer
    edited February 2018
    Drunken said:

@EL34xyz

That's because there isn't a scout with a good leader trait lol. BTW idk if you have Michonne or not but her with scouts with swift and TR guarantees threat reduction :)

Additionally she has bullet dodge so that's a secondary trait that has become worthless. So why should I run Carol with beefed up stats when I can run my 7 star who has 5 great traits? This argument has been discussed before a lot on this board, but it all goes to body shots. Great that heros now do more base, but eventually that cancels out unless they are pinked up. My 7 star with less total damage is more useful than my legendary Carl who does 1600 more damage then 7 star

Yes, I do have her but she is way down the list because her tokens are so hard to get
    I would love to use her some day :)
    edited February 2018
    I am using this combo today on some of the maps with great success
    The scout can open the chest or gates a turn before any one else gets there

You are looking at Damage vs Level.... IDC if my Carol was 8k damage on level 30+ these two scouts are better suited. Eventually traits and star level matter way more than just physical damage

ladre5crambert_nec
    People get all wrapped up in minutia
    You work with the tools you have
    Boukephalos
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 319
    They are really pushing the hero's nobody uses. Rick tokens in season missions, now this. Eugene next?
    CaptainslayerTheSittingDuck
    The tools you have are based on several factors :)
    Maximizing your radios by this I mean spending the radios on the right events(IE Hero WEEK) Then not only that but upgrading the right heros and being able to understand and use their leader traits to best possible way.

Then there is trade good shop where you can buy tokens, and should buy tokens to get those double pink, triple pink, something I didn't do for my first 9 months of playing.

Then there is knowledge of the skill tree and how they work together. Something a good guild can teach you.

Then there is pure luck of radio call, radio drops, etc...

To spend significant radios on Carol to get her to pink when they will run another hero week isn't maximizing players radios. I would rather save and use on a hero that is more beneficial down the road. IE Michonne, Rufus for example weren't used in last hero week. Rufus has never been in a hero week.
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 163
    edited February 2018
    As my Carol is currently a legendary with all her traits at 4 and is 1693 tokens from getting a pink star I don't think I'll be seeing that spear. ;)
    JenngJackBauerDBonesbanzai
  • RouvinatorRouvinator Member Posts: 96
    The spear as legendary or just as green trash?
    JackBauercrambert_nec
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    Legendary
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,181
    @Dodkong is officially my favorite!
    GovernatorJaden
    edited February 2018

That's unfair. Why the players that has Carol in 5 stars cant get the reward? @Kaz at least they should give the Spears to the players who already have her in legendary :(

I think you you should get something :)

I just happened to have 549 radios saved up yesterday
    Not knowing the event was coming, but I was saving for the next 40 call event anyway

I made 13 x 40 calls and did pretty well

544 - Daryl Tokens
    256 - Glenn tokens
    128 - Tara Tokens
    224 - Carol tokens - Carol went 5 star
    96 - Sasha tokens
    32- Merle tokens

I re-rolled everything that was not a hero token
    I feel cheated not getting any Eugene tokens :*
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,960
    Where is the "special gold call" option BTW?

Is it the one for 40?
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    "They said that timing was everything....
    Made him want to be everywhere....
    There's a lot to be said for nowhere..."
    --EV
    PigJenngGuapoJapes87
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    I am so angry and disappointed with this Carol event.
    BuckzzBBRi
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    @Kaz On the special Carol radio call will there be double tokens for Carol?
    anthony172bladgierTheSittingDuck
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,960
    Doubled tokens 15 call would give much more players like myself a greater chance of reaching at least pitchfork.

@kaz pretty please :#
    mack22CBgaming1969PigTheSittingDuck