Free Kingdom Spear

Comments

• SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,763
    I already have the Spear ( next on my list to upgrade ) and would need 4,250 tokens to pink her x 2

so to me it's not worth it

GuapoJenng
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    > @Cronus said:
    > > @anthony172 said:
    > > I love Carol she's my favorite character alive. And also in the game maybe she dont have the best lider trait bu every single time that I use her i feel so powerful and fearless. B)
    >
    > Then I'm afraid to ask (and that means I am not asking) how you would feel if you were using Andrea

Well first they need to add her then I'll tell you lol :D :D
    But i can tell you that i would feel like a fighter and like a beast killing walker.
    bigbeano
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,388
    Jenng said:

Where’s the “aw” button? Come here @Bill_ZRT let me hold you!

Well worth the price of that one disagree!
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

JenngJaden
  • MadMonkeyMadMonkey Member Posts: 17

@MadMonkey we are grateful with this event. Its a new event and a great one. But the problem is that a lot of players have Carol in legendary. And even in one week we wouldn't be able to get more than 1000 tokens. And we want that weapon. All of us. Because its unique and LEGENDARY.

Ok. So? Move on. It’s not like it is a Eugene week. Lol.
    Seriously, there are bigger more important things to be worried/ complain about. Is it really worth getting your panties in a bunch over? Chill and enjoy.
    You may not get the spear, but you will likely advance Carol by a bunch. Get over it.
    JeemPedbanzaiatrainofficial
    jrodrf2 said:

I have to agree with @MadMonkey and @RealClareB not every event goal will be attainable by all players. They have an event in process right now for increased rewards for those guilds that reach 20,000 stars. My guild, along with MANY others will not come close to this (our record is just over 13,000). In fact, I would venture a guess that the increased rewards are only attainable by about 10% of all NML players. Do you see me saying they should lower the guild goal? Nope. It's just an event that isn't geared toward me. My Carol is rare with two traits to upgrade before I go for epic. Will I make it to legendary? Probably not. But I'm gonna give it a go!

Exactly. I am no longer in a top guild, out top score is under 17,000. We are going to try to get to 20,000, but it likely won’t happen. Not going to complain about it, it is not designed for the guild that I am in. Cool. Moving on.
    JeemPedbanzai
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,124
    edited February 2018
    I'm 530 tokens away from legendary with 554 phones. @Kaz or any staff, take 530 phones, make my Carol legendary and gift me the spear. I'd be okay with that lol.
    @anthony172
    And? I have been playing this game for well over two years. There are A LOT of things that I have not received because of events, items, even parts of the game not even existing yet. So what? I have 3 pink survivors with bullet dodge and none of the newer traits because they did not exist. Oh well.
    This is good for lower level players. Good for them.
    I bet you have many things they don’t.
    I really do not understand this jealous “they got something I didn’t” kind of attitude. Kingdom Spear has been out before, not a new thing.
    @Jaden
    You all take this game WAY too seriously if you are worried about this petty of a thing.
    RealClareBJeemPedbanzaiatrainofficial
    Jaden said:

@MadMonkey

Just because you don't care doesn't mean others don't have the right to care.

People feel left out, and punished for advancing. They voice their opinions about it here.

Huh... for some reason, that seems to annoy you.

Well, to quote you:

"Ok. So? Move on. [...] Seriously, there are bigger more important things to be worried/ complain about. Is it really worth getting your panties in a bunch over? Chill and enjoy. [...] Get over it."

Fair enough. But I do think a bit of the boy that cries wolf goes on here on the forum. If you complain about every little thing to NG, then how do they sort out the plants from the weeds? There are bigger fish to fry. I guess that is why I care about making a big deal about this, there are far more important and larger issues with the game in general that need addressing, Let this little stuff go.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,030
    MadMonkey said:

Fair enough. But I do think a bit of the boy that cries wolf goes on here on the forum. If you complain about every little thing to NG, then how do they sort out the plants from the weeds? There are bigger fish to fry. I guess that is why I care about making a big deal about this, there are far more important and larger issues with the game in general that need addressing, Let this little stuff go.

Well, I think that giving feedback about new things they try is a good thing.

How else should NG know if the event is a success from a non-numbers point? They can analyze data but that doesn't show how players feel about certain things.

And the feedback for this event (from what we read and know about it so far) is that it is cool to try something new, great that players are able to get an awesome weapon, not great that too many are left out as is.

So if we are going to see more events like this, maybe NG will change the terms based on what players told them they feel about this event.

I agree that there are bigger things (like the challenge grind) but I am pretty sure that NG is more than capable of sorting through the feedback and of judging if something needs to be addressed as quickly as possible/maybe later if time allows/never.

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    docfinzenburgDBonesJeemPedatrainofficialMurdoque
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    I can't wait to see the traits in this spear
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    TheSittingDuck
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    edited February 2018
    No Badges @afroponix ? Clearly, you're not using her. Even my B team heroes have B team badges by now. A lot of people seem to discount her hero trait, but I find it quite useful in the rare times there are challenge maps geared to melee survivors.

Not as useful as Jesus, obviously, but nowhere near as useless as some posters seem to believe. She often comes out for me when Jesus is hospitalized for a severe case of pwn-itis.

For future events, maybe the awesome, impossible-to-get-anywhere-else-without-paying-cash-money weapon reward should be based on actually using the Hero in missions, rather than just collecting tokens.

I've never been one to complain about getting epic level rewards for things like community events, as I assumed that anything better was not going to be offered due to monetary concerns, but now that NG has opened the door to legendary weapons, I definitely want to be in the running for any future chances.

I'll reluctantly accept my complete improbability of getting the reward from this current event, but I sure hope they make some adjustments for the next one in order to improve chances for players in my cohort. If they run the same style event with a bunch of heroes I already have at legendary and who are approximately 1,750 tokens away from the next upgrade, I would consider that a very bad move for player relations.
    DBonesatrainofficialMurdoque
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,529
    > @docfinzenburg said:
    >
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :'(
    > how can i get 1378 tokens that fast?????

I know I know, a superior radio event with x10 multiplier on radios found? Starts today through next week?
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    docfinzenburg
  • KyrusKyrus Member Posts: 122
    @Kaz so you are saying the call won't be double tokens but it will be the same chances for Carol tokens like the previous gold calls?
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    for those who have not yet opened the ‘Gift’, I also figured I can wait till late Monday/Early Tuesday to use the gift for more Carol Chances.

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

SPC_TORRES
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Hope that someone finds it useful information.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

:( :( :( :( :(...
    bigbeano