Distance 24 Feb level 20 Command Center — Someone finished it?

MischaMischa Member Posts: 87
edited February 2018 in Strategy Discussion
I wonder whether someone was able to get the legendary fragments during the challenge by beating the 5 level 41 heavy armored walkers with about 140k health. One strategy could be using Sasha and 2 assaults in the corner and permanently stun the walkers while recharging in parallel. Unfortunately, I was unlucky to set up my team in time and the heavies are blocking the upper left corner. Now I lost Sasha and all my good assaults. :#

Thanks.

Comments

• crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,315
    Didn't beat it today but last time around I did exactly that. Sasha plus two assaults in the top left corner got me through. Don't forget incendiary on your rifle.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    Mischa
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 503
    whats the strategy to defeat the real high level tanks since stun doesn't work on them?
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,315
    @turbo_234 Depends on the map. There aren't many super high Distance maps where you actually need to kill the tanks to finish. Sometimes I kill all the normal walkers, leave the tanks, and just run to the exit/open the gate. Don't even bother with them because they're too hard to kill. But then there's map #19 from two weeks ago where you have to kill the 3 tanks. Super hard. Need incendiary, charged shooters and scouts, lots of luck, and perfect timing for when to sacrifice your survivors.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • TheRealSavageTheRealSavage Member Posts: 64
    Sasha and 2 assaults with alternate stuns will take care of this. The yellow are the 4 squares tha you will need to maneuver to get the charged assault to shoot from the red circle. If you are not able to get all 5 armors in range, flee and come back after you kill 4 and do the same thing in the upper left corner. You won’t have to move your assaults around there.
    crambert_necMischa