Daily Missions - Season Missions (extended chart)

JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,028
Last week I tried to figure out which season mission would help me finish my dailies with the least amount of effort (and gas). Which one had the right combination of classes, which had unlimited spawns so I could get my kills...

To make it easier next time, I have created a (quite colorful) chart and thought I'd share it.

Any hints, corrections or suggestions are welcome. (I considered adding the mission names but the chart is already wide as is... and not sure if this would help in any way or not...)

Anyway, I hope this is useful for someone. :)

Last updated: 14th December 2018

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
David_H79TJSKazSPC_TORRESdocfinzenburgpaintbeastI_Am_PsychoJackBauerTripodDLichGovernatorSCBMAjimmorrison369anniesprinklesDoTakmostlydeadUndertakerflyingcowkingmik81JenngDMPmsapaevFingerfoodTweetyBirdTHCrosswrinkled_bagsligoemBWilsAbrykxiaofei66ambience

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    @Jaden can you send me this template? I’d like to add to it. On the left where it says her it survivor is like to add each name then a check box for each survivor. Rather then read I could look at the top find the hero I need to use and then look down for the x. Inbox me please :)

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,028
    Those are great charts @DLich
    Sent you a PM.

Updated my chart (corrected the mission numbers on season 8B) and added a "last updated" date - I will edit the first post after each new season mission.

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    DLichanniesprinkles
    Updated the first post to add the newest season mission.

DLichanniesprinkles
    Updated

1Risanniesprinkles
    Updated once more to add a hint to mission 7A - 7.

anniesprinkles
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Jaden said:

Updated once more to add a hint to mission 7A - 7.

Redownloaded and restating Thank You!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

anniesprinkles

Redownloaded and restating Thank You!

You're welcome. :) Glad it's of use to someone.

I'll keep updating this every week (or whenever there is something new to add or something to correct ;) ).

anniesprinkles
  • RbredtRbredt Member Posts: 70
    Great chart. Would be helpful to add a bottom row check for unlimited spawn and one for spawn timer. Would help me not to choose beach life for Tara.
    edited March 2018
    @Rbredt

To @DLich's chart, I suppose?

Maybe do color coding instead of another row? Unlimited spawn, green X, limited spawn, red X? I would find that even easier than having to look in a separate row. (Or maybe both? Or would that get too confusing?)

Mine shows y/n for unlimited spawn+ the conditions if any and the amounts of walkers if spawn is limited - so I guess you mean his...

BTW - Updated mine to fix a small mistake. ;)

anniesprinkles
  • RbredtRbredt Member Posts: 70
    @Jaden
    Yours are very helpful. Wish @DLich would add to his too. Will be using yours instead of his as that unlimited spawn is important to selecting a mission for dailies.
    Jaden
    @Rbredt

Glad you like them. :)

Maybe you can use his to quickly find in which mission each survivor or hero is and mine to see if there is unlimited spawn or not - if it is easier for you to find that on his chart.

And maybe if @DLich wants to and finds some time, he will add a marker or row for unlimited spawn. I really like his charts, too - I think they might be even easier to use than mine to find a certain hero or class.

Updated again. :)

1RisTJS
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Bump @Jaden

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    edited March 2018
    Wow @Jaden I thought the beach life with Tara and the one with negan and gab were the only one with endless spawns...do the others you posted increase difficulty with spawns like Rosita and Sasha?
  • papa040853papa040853 Member Posts: 100
    Very helpful thanks
    Jaden
    Going to update my chart in a bit. ;)

@CBgaming1969

Tara beach does not have unlimited spawn - many others do, though, as you can see.

Difficulty increases in the Michonne solo mission (7A - 7). Didn't notice it anywhere else but if I have missed it on some mission, let me know and I can add a hint. :)

Updated. :)

> @Jaden said:
    > Going to update my chart in a bit. ;)
    >
    > @CBgaming1969
    >
    > Tara beach does not have unlimited spawn - many others do, though, as you can see.
    >
    > Difficulty increases in the Michonne solo mission (7A - 7). Didn't notice it anywhere else but if I have missed it on some mission, let me know and I can add a hint. :)

Beach life does have a continuous spawn from the very first sand trap at the beginning I get my 100 shooter kills from it...once it didn't but every other time it's continuous 1 walker spawns every turn...try it...I run through the map with out killing till I get past the second walker and close to the tree near exit...damage doesn't matter as she heels in 3 charge extra shots...then I work my way back to the first sand trap til it's just the 1 spawning walker each turn. Try it for 1 gas...
    Jaden
    Difficult increases with each spawn wave in 7B 14 Highway Robbery with Rosita and Sasha...
    Jaden
    Thanks @Jaden I never thought about one's with tasks having unlimited spawns till you complete the task. I would always use beach life and highway robbery for cheap 1gas 100+ kills for community kill events and dailies...the Negan and Gab was to much of a pain to use...
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @Jaden, @CBgaming1969 is correct.

There is a trick to making Season 7A - 6 an unlimited spawn.

I created a video that shows the ‘limited’ and how to ‘unlimited’ it.

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Jadenjimmorrison369
    Thanks, you two. That's a way of running the mission that I've never tried. Found a super quick way to finish it and knew some people were able to get a higher kill count but I never could kill more than what I've listed though I've tried several time. Not killing and running towards the exit just to turn back and run to the beginning again to get unlimited spawn is not really intuitive. :tongue:

I'll update everything tomorrow. :)

I think the Gabe and Negan one isn't too bad if you run towards the door and let the spawn build up. It's quite quick that way. Most of the times I need specific types of survivors or a certain hero for the kill and sometimes that can be annoying if the spawns are slow/low - but it's cheap and free of risk.

Today I needed to kill 30 walkers with a hunter and 30 walkers with Sasha - jackpot. ;) 1 gas and the mission with Sasha and Jesus. A little slow but works.

For kills with Tara I use the one with Dwight, Tara and Daryl because of the quick spawn. Might mix it up with Tara Beach now that I know how the unlimited spawn works. :)

ShadowaceAz
    @Jaden I was referring to 100+ kills with Negan and Gab, not the mission itself:)
    I would always also use beach life for the old achievement that was 30gold for complete mission without killing a walker.
    100 kills with a scout or bruiser would be annoying. But most of the times it's 30 at max with a certain class or hero, so not as bad, and melee usually lower.

I left that mission unfinished so I can use it for farming with assault/hunter.

I also always used Beach Life for the "kill no walker" quest. Was really great for that. :)

CBgaming1969ShadowaceAz
    Updated to add the info given in this thread.

ShadowaceAz
    Updated. :)

TJSSCBMAShadowaceAz
    And another small update: mission 7B - 16 is also somewhat limited because walker level goes up.

ShadowaceAz