THE DISTANCE - REWARDS - HARD & NORMAL MODES

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,135
    The only time I recommend Normal mode is if a newbie needs a certain gear set, and running Normal mode can score you a nice epic set of gear.

Otherwise, Hard mode, even for lower level guys, to snag as many components as they can. And the epic gears there as well.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    TJSromeoanniesprinkles
  • SgtMoSgtMo Member Posts: 7
    Hello. So, if I spend gold to play distance twice & if I can't get to the second summer token reward in hard mode, it would actually gain me more cards just to do the normal mode twice?

Normal (twice) = 10+12x2 = 22x2 = 44
    Normal & Hard = 22+12 = 34
    Hard (twice) = 12 (can't reach mission 16 in hard)x2 = 12x2 = 24
    TraeCBgaming1969
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @SgtMo

Yes.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    SgtMo
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,048
    I play normal distance for the extra supplies that I need to level up my buildings. I have "good enough" badges right now for my primary crew that I use in 95% of the challenge missions. It will eventually be a goal of mine to get other badges once my camp is leveled, but for now there are certainly benefits of completing the normal mode as I see it.
    Black Labs Matter.
    TimboskiWellyLuga
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480

EZ mode:

Summer Tokens: 22 (same)
    Ezekiel - 8
    Dwight - 30
    Merle - 45

Assault and Scout class tokens.

Are you sure? The tokens are bruiser's and assault's, aren't they?
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 560
    msapaev said:

EZ mode:

Summer Tokens: 22 (same)
    Ezekiel - 8
    Dwight - 30
    Merle - 45

Assault and Scout class tokens.

Are you sure? The tokens are bruiser's and assault's, aren't they?
    Not on normal mode they're not, although I had to double check as I usually stop giving a shit about halfway through writing out the class tokens :)
    msapaevCBgaming1969Governator

THE DISTANCE REWARDS
    30th JUNE
    Same As 26th JUNE
    [ HARD MODE ]
    [ NORMAL MODE ]

AND DON'T FORGET.....
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    SPC_TORRESSCBMAShadowaceAz
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 258
    Normal mode....???????
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

• DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 560
    Hmmm, so this effectively just grows the gap between those who are able to beat lv16 hard and those who are level/gear restricted to Normal. Not sure I'm super keen on that design decision but just as long as NG stick to their promise and hard isn't mandatory to get the RPG then I'm happy enough.
    ShadowaceAz
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 571
    Wow, almost triple the number of summer tokens? nice! is this the new norm or a one time thing?
    edited July 2018
    Deadheads said:

Wow, almost triple the number of summer tokens? nice! is this the new norm or a one time thing?

It's exactly three times what's usually offered.
    I can't speak on behalf of NG but I believe this is just one of the special events that was mentioned. It says in news until the 8th of July, so I guess Saturday too.

*edited
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    ShadowaceAz
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 286
    In-game announcement said Saturday would be triple also.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    TJS
    @Kratos
    Thanks. Was just editing. :smile:
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,995
    Guess I will have to go for hard and will probably also reset that twice this week - I know I don't have to for the legendary RPG but Governor and Abe tokens, that's nice. Doubt I'll get the Michonne tokens but still not a bad combo of tokens for me personally (sorry, Rufus :D).
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    TJSanniesprinkles
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,396
    edited July 2018
    Jaden said:

Guess I will have to go for hard and will probably also reset that twice this week - I know I don't have to for the legendary RPG but Governor and Abe tokens, that's nice. Doubt I'll get the Michonne tokens but still not a bad combo of tokens for me personally (sorry, Rufus :D).

We can hope a few more of these come along, then we might have the chance.

  Speaking on behalf of the masses who cannot beat Hard Mode 16 yet.

*Edit to add
    Old format version 3

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

TJSanniesprinkles

THE DISTANCE REWARDS
    7th JULY
    Same as 3rd JULY
    INCLUDING
    ◇ 3 × SUMMER TOKENS ◇

[HARD MODE]
    [NORMAL MODE]

(Version#3 on OLT's Web Page)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    SPC_TORRESJenngMacVSCBMA
  • Governor233Governor233 Member Posts: 53
    Can i get any hero tokens in the normal distance, or just certain hero tokens?
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 258

Can i get any hero tokens in the normal distance, or just certain hero tokens?

@Governor233

Same as hard...just certain hero tokens.

Someone will post Normal Mode rewards shortly so you can decide which mode you would prefer to do. 😊
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

edited July 2018
    Thanks @_Lily_
    Was just about to ask if someone could post Normal Mode Rewards. :smile:
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    anniesprinkles_Lily_
  • Governor233Governor233 Member Posts: 53
    Thanks guys, but i already have started the normal mode and i know what the rewards are, so i wanted to know what hero tokens are available for the normal distance. I cant beat hard mode so i cant get all the tokens, and last 45 tokens for a certain hero seem nice. Can i get rare hero tokens or just common/uncommon heroes?
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,396

Thanks guys, but i already have started the normal mode and i know what the rewards are, so i wanted to know what hero tokens are available for the normal distance. I cant beat hard mode so i cant get all the tokens, and last 45 tokens for a certain hero seem nice. Can i get rare hero tokens or just common/uncommon heroes?

The tokens are preset by the distance load. They are hard coded, so everyone who plays and reaches, them gets the exact same tokens and same # of tokens.

It doesn't matter what level, rarity, or even if you have unlocked the hero/survivor.

Example is Aaron, the only surefire way to unlock him, is to get his tokens from Hard Mode Distance Challenge.

hope that helps
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

anniesprinkles