THE DISTANCE - REWARDS - HARD & NORMAL MODES

Comments

• FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 406
    Not in the near future at least, that's all I can say.
    Troublemakeranthony172
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 327
    Then I hope that it will be the same “near future” like when it came to double call for them ;)
    ShadowWalkerpsychwolfJadenSg_Death
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,031
    Thank you @magic !
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 290
    Nice format. Thanks
    JadenromeoSPC_TORRESp_herian
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 228
    Just received this
    DoomSquad Family

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,834
    @Fluxxx should we wait to start the distance? Will these campaign tokens count toward anything?
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]

Let us know soon?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 228
    I received mine ...
    DoomSquad Family

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,852
    Hopefully means we will we be able to get the last reward in the campaign with2 resets :smile:
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 167
    Well, I got a few (30 I think) wonder if I can save them or I'll have earned a special present from the store now...
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 406
    Those don't do anything. You are safe to start the distance, that's a bug and should be fixed now :)
    BWilsJoeSmart
    Someone once posted text breakdown of distance enemies and difficulties, enemy levels, gate rounds etc... Does anyone have that link?
    Should we hold off on playing the distance until after update?? @Fluxxx
    edited September 23
    Nevermind I just remembered fall campaign starts in October lol
    romeo
  • ThePrezThePrez Member Posts: 12
    In NORMAL mode, I just walk through the distance, in HARD mode I can complete up to mission 9.

Should I stick with normal a while longer? It's boring, but more rewards?
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,996
    > @ThePrez said:
    > In NORMAL mode, I just walk through the distance, in HARD mode I can complete up to mission 9.
    >
    > Should I stick with normal a while longer? It's boring, but more rewards?

You should be looking to be able to compete the distance hard as soon as possible. Still, if you can only get trough 9 missions on hard and you need tomatoes and you can't even reach legendary equipment then stay with normal.

With survivors lvl 24 or 23 you should be able to complete hard distance.

Look up on YouTube how people complete the hard one, that's how I learned to be able to.
    All sets, various strategies, it's all there.

I've learned from crambert channel.
    JayZ has great videos too.
    Sg_Deathimacharlie
  • ThePrezThePrez Member Posts: 12
    Thx!

My survivors are only at L16 & L17...
  • magicmagic Member Posts: 134
    My rule of thumb is: Pick hard distance if you can complete normal without fleeing or losing once.

Mission 9 sounds a little bit short to pick hard constantly. Maybe if you can reach 12, but to max rewards at events you would have to reach 15.
    I am collecting badge crafting results. If you want to contribute please note down as much about each crafting as you can in the sequence you craft and send it to me. Recipe, effect and bonus condition is especially interesting.
    Discord server to discuss badge crafting: https://discord.gg/PvWYqaQ
    psychwolf
  • Aklo09Aklo09 Member Posts: 20
    YouTube videos refer to "mission sets" but I can't see it mentioned in game. How do I know which mission set I'm currently running?
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,996
    > @Aklo09 said:
    > YouTube videos refer to "mission sets" but I can't see it mentioned in game. How do I know which mission set I'm currently running?

There's playlist. Given playlist is current set. They're all labeled.
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 126
    If you're a freemium player, what do you figure as the minimum distance :D you'd have to go to make it worth resetting?
  • magicmagic Member Posts: 134
    edited October 3
    I only reset during campaign events, since I am a hoarder and likes to save up gold. But I think, if you can complete normal distance, then it is probably worth resetting it.

If you can't afford resetting every week then try to reset the weeks when the legendary equipment is something you need, when the distance is a version you get further in than other versions or when you get fragments from heroes you want. There is a 12 week cycle on hero fragments, so you can know exactly which fragments comes every week.

If anyone is doing normal distance please post if the legendary item is weapon or armor. I am trying to find a pattern in that and it's not straight forward.
    I am collecting badge crafting results. If you want to contribute please note down as much about each crafting as you can in the sequence you craft and send it to me. Recipe, effect and bonus condition is especially interesting.
    Discord server to discuss badge crafting: https://discord.gg/PvWYqaQ