2.10 Balance changes discussion thread

KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
Here it is!

I know that I have previously announced that we wouldn't have a council upgrade in 2.10. It was planned for later, but we thought that it would fit together with the balance changes we are doing in the game for next week (together with the new challenge settings). I'm really sorry for any trouble it may have caused. :/

Some of the changes, (like higher-level items dropping on high-level missions) are happening now and we should have the new Council Upgrade somewhere next week.

And btw, we won't have a timer for this challenge as well and probably never again. :smiley:

-------

Posted on the 1st of March.

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the feedback as always, and thank you for the ones defending "the messenger", haha, that was beautiful to see! However, I was the one that made the wrong statement and caused the whole problem. And thank you Shteevie for explaining the whole thing.

Again, I'm sorry for causing this situation. We've reviewed this case and made a decision. Players who bought level 23 weapons and/or armor as part of a bundle purchase after the incorrect statement was made will receive a level 24 version of the equipment so that they can use it after their Councils have been upgraded. This action is being taken because of the unfortunate miscommunication, and will not be a regular part of the Council Upgrade process.

We have already identified the players to whom this will apply, so there's no need to contact support.

The new equipment will be delivered a couple of days after the Council Upgrade, and receiving players will see a pop-up notification in the game when it is delivered.

There are more Council upgrades coming in the future; the last two were each about five months apart. However, the next time there is an upgrade, we will be working hard to avoid a miscommunication like this one.

Sorry one more time, and thank you for your feedback and attention!
TJSDLichTroublemakerShadowaceAzCzarnyJotheldssdljimmorrison369Pain WalkerbladgierPigkiwinz7SlickRickMovadobigbeanoTheCrabFester17AlexFiliUK

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Interesting. I'm not going to complain.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    KazPig
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,830
    Nice!

And another level... well, I ran out of things to upgrade so I've got something to play for again.
    MadMonkeyMattOfEarth
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    is it 2.10 or 2.11? is it going to be a different version?

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    I won’t be there for a decently long period of time.. heck Kaz might be losing his hair before I get there, but it seems many complained about no council upgrade, so for them I’m sure this is good news! A use for the;

”It’s Tomato Licious”
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Kaz
  • kkatsukkatsu Member Posts: 140
    So basically how many rounds less on average we will have to play of challenge?
    JackBauer
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    DLich said:

No, the game won't require downloading a new version for this changes! So still 2.10! (:
    DLich
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,242
    @Kaz

I called NGs bullshit on this. I knew you guys would be doing a council upgrade right after 2.10 release, but you guys do it all the time. Luckily I didn't spend my supplies predicting how you all attempt to deceive your community.

That being said the challenge listed what is it compared to which version of the UC? Is this challenge going to be locked in stone or will it be adjusted given how the community responds?
    SteinarThe_Overcomer
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Kaz said:

DLich said:

No, the game won't require downloading a new version for this changes! So still 2.10! (:
    awesome so council update won't involve a new version. They usually go hand in hand was why I asked.

I know my TLDR above was alot of your quotes but as of next week the only time I'll find green gear is RSL 17, 18, 19 I am very happy about that!!

Scavengers are lvl 23 so no green gear in gold crates
    Challgne missions above 20 won't have green gear in gold crates
    gold tg shop wont have green gear either Best part of it imo.

I need to up my TG stock now though lol

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    DBones
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 897

Got this, as well as a common. I was a bit reluctant to post, but now.
    MadPuppyDLichDonCoqui
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,037
    edited February 2018
    Good stuff. Mixed feelings on coincil upgrade though.
    Awesome and not awesome at the same time.

Make no lvl cap on them gears and I'll take council update every day with arms wide open.
    DBonesKillersZJadenkjmia421
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 897
    Just like regular life, never enough time to catch up @EL34xyz. LOL
    Hopefully, a few weeks from now there will be a 5 second upgrade weekend. NG would get plenty of players to purchase a gas booster as well as a 2x booster.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    LMAO!

The bonus Kingdom Spear doesn't sound so great now. It's going to be lvl23
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,709
    @Kaz. To confirm, we are also getting a Workshop and Training Grounds upgrade too? If so, can we wait to pick up the Kingdom Spear instead of getting it dropped into our inventory? I hate to see it become immediately useless. :neutral:
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    @Kaz quick question, what does this exactly mean:
    “Players with the upgraded Scavenger will also no longer find Common Components in the Components Shop.” ?

Does that mean there wont be any common components for those anymore, or that they simply find components of higher value instead?
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,242
    @Samstown

Nope just like all those that bought the winter weapons because there was no council upgrade coming. They like to deceive us.
  • RouvinatorRouvinator Member Posts: 102
    I like all new Things from the update , even the council upgrade. I got almost Every char at lvl 23, even the ones i dont use. All my good equipment is at lvl 26. Got nothing to do anymore
    WellyLuga