2.10 Balance changes discussion thread

Comments

• pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 332
    That's assuming kaboom doesn't get changed 3times before Wednesday like its been last few weeks
    JackBauerDLichbigbeano
  • RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 178
    Would be nice to have a nice easy challenge for one week
    The_Overcomer
  • J_LawJ_Law Member Posts: 236
    Hi, I did look, I may have missed the answer but can someone do the simple break down to the new rounds per level please and thanks!

Ok, i know the new starting levels for players. Simple, got that

Can someone tell me please what the new mission levels rounds will be?

As in the old way was:
    14 -18 was 1 round
    19 -29 was 3 rounds
    (I guess above that was 4?)
    Open Info Page For All Players In NML
    https://www.facebook.com/Freak.Leader.J/
    Or
    Looking for a guild?
    We are Killing Walkers in the guild "Freaky Nudist"
    Level 65 or higher, Message me!
    Min 10 xs level 🔥(Status - FULL)🔥
  • naterator_WTAnaterator_WTA Member Posts: 22
    Watch Tower Alliance Cabinet - WT ???
  • whitek111whitek111 Member Posts: 94
    I thought green level gear was suppose to be removed from gold crate purchases in the shop but it's showing I can still get them? @Kaz
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    whitek111 said:

I thought green level gear was suppose to be removed from gold crate purchases in the shop but it's showing I can still get them? @Kaz

I confirmed that they are removed from the mission crates for missions of level 20 and greater, and they are meant to be gone from the TG shop for players of high level as well. What is your player level? [It's the number in the top left on the camp screen].
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
  • whitek111whitek111 Member Posts: 94
    I am 67 already started the new council upgrade. Are the percentages just not updated then? It's understandable if not since the update just went live?
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @whitek111 please contact support to get your TG back.
    With your next TG shop refresh you will not get green gear out of the gold crate.
  • nadecirnadecir Member Posts: 242
    JackBauer said:

The never ending Kaboom challenge as first challenge to show the effects of the challenge rework regarding grind reductions ?

Seriously, good luck with that ! :p

Oh, you can rest assured that NG knows exactly what challenges from which they make the most money. And you can be sure there is a reason for everything they do. :-)
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    So, I just noticed my gas cost for scavenge missions has gone from 6 back down to 5. While this is a good change, it is just one more example of bad communication/non communication.

Now I'm just wondering- What else was omitted from the update notes? @Kaz @Shteevie
    SPC_TORRES
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,256
    @Shteevie
    What is the criteria to get level 24 weapons from The Distance? I upgraded everything except the scavenger building but am getting level 23 gear. Thanks.
    DBones
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 523
    > @SCBMA said:
    > @Shteevie
    > What is the criteria to get level 24 weapons from The Distance? I upgraded everything except the scavenger building but am getting level 23 gear. Thanks.

Lvl 24 survivor? It has always been that way for the distance isn’t it? But I can’t recall if it’s highest lvl of survivor or class.
    SCBMAcrambert_nec
    > @SCBMA said:
    > @Shteevie
    > What is the criteria to get level 24 weapons from The Distance? I upgraded everything except the scavenger building but am getting level 23 gear. Thanks.

I thought it is the highest survivor level of the given class.
    SCBMAjimmorrison369
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,331
    @paintbeast I wonder if it’ll go up to 6 again once you get level 24 survivors
    Leader of Legacy Eh, a top 5 global guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg/playlists
    Line ID: jayztwdnml
    SPC_TORRESpaintbeastDBones
    @Steeboon @David_H79
    I was always maxed so I actually don’t know the answer. So I have to have one survivor from each class upgraded first?
    > @SCBMA said:
    > @Steeboon @David_H79
    > I was always maxed so I actually don’t know the answer. So I have to have one survivor from each class upgraded first?

For this week a hunter and a scout. Yes I think so.
    SCBMA
    The timers in my camp keep disappearing (radio, training grounds, weapon upgrades). First screenshot is blank but when I force close and come back in it reappears. It keeps happening.

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526

So, I just noticed my gas cost for scavenge missions has gone from 6 back down to 5. While this is a good change, it is just one more example of bad communication/non communication.

Now I'm just wondering- What else was omitted from the update notes? @Kaz @Shteevie

I’m not complaining. This is working as intended. Please don’t change this NG!!!

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,331
    @TransmuteJun fyi, I think that change happened when the update first dropped, not when the council release occurred. Agreed that it’s a welcome change! Makes that map a lot quicker
    Leader of Legacy Eh, a top 5 global guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg/playlists
    Line ID: jayztwdnml
    DBones
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,053
    JayZ said:

@TransmuteJun fyi, I think that change happened when the update first dropped, not when the council release occurred. Agreed that it’s a welcome change! Makes that map a lot quicker

That's entirely possible. The 2.10 update didn't drop that long ago, and I haven't played *that* many scavenge missions in the past few weeks because I have been travelling a lot. REgardless, it is a welcome change!
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Hey, just let you know that there was a very typo in the Balance Changes announcement. I've fixed it already.

"- Players with three survivors at Level 20 will start at Difficulty 16" was changed to "- Players with three survivors at Level 20 will start at Difficulty 15".

Thanks!
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Kaz said:

Hey, just let you know that there was a very typo in the Balance Changes announcement. I've fixed it already.

"- Players with three survivors at Level 20 will start at Difficulty 16" was changed to "- Players with three survivors at Level 20 will start at Difficulty 15".

Thanks!

Kaz not cool man!!

You are giving such a huge advantage to players with 3 lvl 22's It's like 144 stars my goodness that's 4 bonus rounds for them!!

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    antDeadBeatJapes87
  • iced1979iced1979 Member Posts: 65
    Hey @Kaz the token crates are dry on the challenge missions. Any news on that
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    iced1979 said:

Hey @Kaz the token crates are dry on the challenge missions. Any news on that

Yep! Restart your game and ask support for compensation! :)
  • iced1979iced1979 Member Posts: 65
    Cheers mate @Kaz
    Kaz
  • kmrkmr Member Posts: 119
    iced79 you aren't the only one. My token crate (at 30) were missed too. I've already opened a ticket.
    Kaz