Distance Rewards

The distance rewards should include level 24 gear if your camp is maxed out. Max level players don't need another level 23 legendary assault rifle. Please make it happen NG. You got an hour before distance starts :wink:
msapaevanderfm12BuckzzJayZJackBauerbigbeanocrambert_necromeoDBonesSomethingWickedSPC_TORRES

Comments

• DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 735

Anyone else extremely upset that ng increased the rewards on the distance just to take them away? The new rewards system was actually reasonable and made playing worth while. Now that it's back to crap badge fragments and the fact that there's no weekend event makes me not even want to play.

Yep, I basically agree. I'll only play it now to fulfill the daily requirements. The last I paid money/gold to restart it and play it twice. I might do it now for the right hero tokens but otherwise no.
    romeoSomethingWicked
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    I think they are analysing the data , so there's always a chance the increased rewards will return if they find that tons more people played and reset with the rewards Tuesday
    MystiqueKazromeo
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,409
    > @Japes87 said:
    > I think they are analysing the data , so there's always a chance the increased rewards will return if they find that tons more people played and reset with the rewards Tuesday

And revenue increased as a result of more people buying gold...
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Japes87 said:

I think they are analysing the data , so there's always a chance the increased rewards will return if they find that tons more people played and reset with the rewards Tuesday

That's it!

And regarding the other posts, thank you for the feedback! :)
    romeoJapes87
  • mikpay2316mikpay2316 Member Posts: 110
    I hope they bring them back! I know I payed the 400 gold to reset both Saturday and Tuesday.
    OG Mike 420 - MAVERICKS FAMILY 4 LIFE!
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    Surely the better rewards got us to spend gold. I know that I spent gold to reset to get my epic components, but eventually that well will run dry as well. As we will start to get more badges and wont have the need to rerun to get them.

There is a balance act to all this. I disagree with how its done, but the rewards were a lot nicer in the distance and def made it worth playing and spending the 400 gold. Seeing as some of you spend 2k gold to get 1 epic component.
  • aquilaaquila Member Posts: 297
    I liked the improved rewards and resetted the hard distance twice too. But it is not sustainable for me as a f2p player. Also if the rewards were always improved that could lead to a "burnout" feeling imo.
    TJS
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,938
    Also if they were always improved people wouldn't restart as they know it'll be the same in 3 days time. I think that improved rewards will happen once every couple of months.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,686
    Why they closed the Distance rewards thread?
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    Closed per OP‘s request @capibara
    David_H79 said:

Closed per OP‘s request @capibara

But...am i wrong or there was an official thread?
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    bigbeano
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    I don’t think there was an official one, but feel free to open a new Distance rewards thread, if you like
    capibaraDLich
    David_H79 said:

I don’t think there was an official one, but feel free to open a new Distance rewards thread, if you like

No...just asking...don't care too much. The curious rodent :)