So much for super duper Carol

It must be that ridiculous logic NG uses to balance the game. Carol gets bruised by one hit from one level 27 walker. She has a level 26 armour over 7 thousand health and still gets bruised. Worthless gameplay again rears it's ugly NG head. It isnt fun....its stupid.
JackBauerbigbeanoBoukephalosThe_OvercomerromeoEL34xyz

Comments

• TheRealSavageTheRealSavage Member Posts: 64
    Sounds like she needs some dmg reduction.
    WellyLugaCaptainslayerBoukephalosTripod
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,423
    It's because your carol is epic or legendary, so more prone to take a critical hit from walkers then pink starred up characters
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    Boukephalos
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,267
    I thought the event was good. My Carol is Legendary and with her badges she pulled in 12k damage with Jesus and an assault. She was by far stronger than any of my 7 Star scouts by 4K.

EL34xyzkamilowaty
  • BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    If scouts could not worry about bruising when attacked by higher level enemies, they'd be bruisers.
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,577
    @avelardez

You must have some doodie 7 star scouts. My Carol was 10k and my 7 star is 7k at Level 30.2 Carol was worthless as she was instant struggle 1 hit. My 7 star took 2-3 hits to struggle also was hitting harder with pitchfork than Carol.

In the end its not all about what damage reads. If yours was hitting 12k as legendary at 30.2 that's awesome. Mine is legendary as well and wasn't hitting...Now if this had been scout week instead of Carol boost my 2 scouts would have been way more useful with 50% increase.

In fact my 2 scouts both with damage reduction and Michonne in leader make a lot of maps easy.

IMO the event was interesting, but Carol over all isn't a useful hero. Most of them aren't. They couldn't do Abe or Sasha because most players already have them pink, double, or tripled pinked. Jesus would be interesting as he is the Melee Abe. Michonne would have been great I would have likely spent to get her to pink. Morgan can be useful if used right other than that rest are blah...

I am not sure if this was a dry run for something in the future or just a bridge gap for new maps. But I wasn't a big fan.
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    My Carol was doing just fine
    5 star Jesus as leader, 5 star Carol and a 7 star warrior got me through to level 30
    Boukephaloskamilowaty
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    edited March 2018
    Promoted her to legendary last week. When do I get my spear? (edit: see it now - March 7)

No bonus gift for promoting Rick this week eh? Bummer.

• TheRealSavageTheRealSavage Member Posts: 64
    Carol would be indestructible last week if you had 3 dmg and 3 dmg reduction badges. Along w gold iron skin on armor. My 5* carol was body shotting at over 6k. Was able to 2 hit kill through rsl33.