PERSONAL BEST 2.10

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,809
Please reset our personal best scores once the new challenge format goes live.

***note- this is assuming our individual star totals will be less than before as seen in the ULTIMATE CHALLENGE events. I tried reading @DLich s chats to figure it out but time is short on my lunch break.

I don't think anyone wants to stare at an old personal best they'll never be able to top.

@Kaz

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
YellyMadPuppyDLich

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,530

***note- this is assuming our individual star totals will be less than before as seen in the ULTIMATE CHALLENGE events. I tried reading @DLich s chats to figure it out but time is short on my lunch break.

I don't think anyone wants to stare at an old personal best they'll never be able to top.

@Kaz

Sorry, I know my charts can be confusing.

I've estimated that players will earn roughly 33% - 48% less stars than they do now. It's not an exact number and the percentage goes lower the more rounds you can make it.

Either way, if my PB is 1518 and I made it to RSL 29.2; It's fair to say I'll earn around 950 if I can make it to the same RSL. That's 38% less stars (about 2/3 of my PB if I push myself to get as far as I can based on my old PB limits of RSL)

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    ATLAS-Z
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,809
    Awesome @DLich thanks. That's about what I estimated.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"