Weekend Event Schedule

I was going to make a poll but decided I'd just go ahead and layout the weekend event schedule so those who make those decisions won;t have to think too hard about what it should be and why. Your welcome in advance.

Starting with this weekend...

1. Badge Swapping (yes I know, everyone wants 2X supplies but be patient and grind for them for just a little. Then we can sprint to the finish per what's next. Remember the old bull and the young bull story? This is the old bull approach and this event is overdue. In other words I have a crapload of badges from the last crafting event and I sure could use this :wink: ).
2. 2x Supplies (after a week of grinding I'm ready for some real supplies acquisition. This certainly will be a revenue generator as the amount of 24 hr gas purchases will skyrocket).
3. 2x XP (by this point many will have either the Training Grounds or Workshop or both upgraded and will be looking for XP to upgrade their survivors and equipment. You'll see an increase in 24 hr gas purchases and gold as those most anxious will look to upgrade those as fast as possible).
4. 5 sec survivor and weapon upgrade (this should be right around the time many will have both Training Grounds and Workshop upgraded. You'll see an increase in 2x XP purchases coupled with 24 hr gas).
5. 24 hr gas (at this point we deserve to spend as much time with our newly upgraded survivors and equipment as possible. For those still upgrading and scavenging you'll see the purchases of 2x XP continue. People will use gold to replay The Distance. Dogs and cats will begin living together....well maybe the other stuff before that one).
6. Jokepot (with so much goodwill and revenue you'll need to do something to bring the forum members back down to earth. After 5 weekends of positive feedback on the forum we need something to complain about. OK just kidding, let's skip this one).

So that's it. Let it be written, let it be done.
JayZDavid_H79bigbeanoDBonesanniesprinklesKarajocaromeopaintbeastGovernatorbiter370ShadowaceAz

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    I see all your increased radio's and I raise you a free 24 hour gas from NG as a weekend event.

when the weekend event starts you're presented with a free gift of 24 hour gas that expires in 2 days (expiration of using it is exactly 24 hours before the weekend event would end). So you can use it whenever you want during the weekend.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    anniesprinklesDavid_H79Governator
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,202
    Rick is the damn weekend event along with his over priced increased Radio call. Its been spoken, its been said.

Weekend events are dead they got ate by a killer clown name drunk.

romeoGovernatorbigbeanoTatdJdm
    Haha well played good sir
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 623
    Drunken said:

Rick is the damn weekend event along with his over priced increased Radio call. Its been spoken, its been said.

Weekend events are dead they got ate by a killer clown name drunk.

Serious? I thought Kaz said there would be something this weekend other than Rick...

MystiqueDavid_H79Governator
    @Deadheads

IDK I am being a smart ass. I wouldn't put it past them but it is Wednesday so we should be having the weekend event release any moment now.

@Pain_Walker might be able to shed more light on this as he normally does them
    Oh oh its getting later in the day here and into the evening there. Looks like good ole Rick might be the event.
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    edited March 2018
    The weekend events are allowed to be posted by Content Creators at 1:00 est.. So we’ll hear something “soon” :tongue:
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    DrunkenGovernatorbigbeanoSPC_TORRES
    @Mystique just got that answer on LINE. I tried to search previous announcements but it shows date posted not time. THanks

I am still holding out Rick is only weekend event so I can see the board erupt in pure ANARCHY
    MystiquebigbeanoTroublemaker
    1 minute gas
    aquilaDLich
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Drunken said:

1 minute gas

YES!!! So it's basically "unlimited outpost play" weekend event!!! I'll have challenge done by tonight so it's TG City this weekend!!!!!

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    @DLich

Yeah or supply runs and then PH then supply runs and PH.... I better load up on lotion
    DLichGovernator