Frozen on launch page.

Android Samsung s7 tablet
Game was ok and ran after update for 1 day.
I did kick off council upgrade prior and now i dont get past the launch page. No status bar walkers loading.
Tablet has plenty of memory and resources.

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member
    Restart the app or try to wait for about a minute or two
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator
    @kadaro please contact support, so they can investigate your issue.
  • kadarokadaro Member
    Uninstalled, reboot, reinstall and I'm working again.
    David_H79
  • David_H79 said:

@kadaro please contact support, so they can investigate your issue.

Hiya @David_H79 @zbot gave me that same advise once, but I never got a response to my follow up question.

If the device freezes at loading or reboots when load screen finishes, how exactly does one contact support when you have to get the game to load to use the “Contact Us” support feature? If I had not bought a second tablet, I would still be locked out because other than clean reinstall, which I posted a YouTube video about, I have no suggestions as a follow up from support even.

I guess since I bought another tablet and can use that it’s “problem solved, move along, nothing to see here!”?
    descensus in cuniculi cavum
    vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Omnes homines dignitate et iure liberi et pares nascuntur, rationis et conscientiae participes sunt, quibus inter se concordiae studio est agendum.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator
    @ShadowaceAz , press 3 fingers on the screen while the game is loading for 10 seconds it should take you to the help screen where you can contact in game support. This doesn't require the game to load.

As for your response did you delete and reinstall your game after contacting support? If so you need to contact support again, they are probably responding to your first message which you probably won't receive. If you don't see your message when you click contact us then it's linked to the deleted game. Just a few tips I gathered here.

David_H79
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator
    @ShadowaceAz you also can contact support using the forum.
    Scroll the page down and there you find player support.
  • The three finger thing never worked on the tablet, tried half a dozen times. As for the message, it was with the same account I’m using now. I have an iPad I play on now because it completely fails on the Ellipsis 8.

However, thanks. I guess my point was simply, saying contact support, without those two variables you both just said, is slightly less than helpful. Haha

No, they basically said the same thing reformat clean install yada yada. They never even commented if they watched the video I posted the link to, so I’m guessing it’s simply keep using the iPad and give the ellipsis to the ghosts of the past.

I understand the need at times to upgrade devices, just strange how the update that was supposed to help some of the lagging devices clobbered others.
    Omnes homines dignitate et iure liberi et pares nascuntur, rationis et conscientiae participes sunt, quibus inter se concordiae studio est agendum.
    Teanut
  • TeanutTeanut Member
    > @ShadowaceAz said:
    > The three finger thing never worked on the tablet, tried half a dozen times. As for the message, it was with the same account I’m using now. I have an iPad I play on now because it completely fails on the Ellipsis 8.
    >
    > However, thanks. I guess my point was simply, saying contact support, without those two variables you both just said, is slightly less than helpful. Haha
    >
    > No, they basically said the same thing reformat clean install yada yada. They never even commented if they watched the video I posted the link to, so I’m guessing it’s simply keep using the iPad and give the ellipsis to the ghosts of the past.
    >
    > I understand the need at times to upgrade devices, just strange how the update that was supposed to help some of the lagging devices clobbered others.

I hear you and I'm in the same boat. It isn't us, it's them. I've been communicating with support for a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, the replies come in slow, 1-2 per week which has made the process take forever. Finally received a message last week acknowledging the coding isn't working for certain devices. Are they fixing it? I don't know really.

This is the last response I received.

"Jane
    March 08, 2018, 09:54 -0500
    Hi teanut town,

I just had a closer look at your game file with one of our developers and it seems that there is an issue related to a specific type of devices, which causes the issue that you are facing to appear.

Our development team is currently investigating this, and they are trying to have it fixed as soon as possible.

I am really sorry you have to face this issue with the game.

Thank you for your understanding!

Stay safe out there!"

Hopefully, it will get sorted soon. Not holding up a lot of hope. Pretty sure my guild is irate with its absent leader at this point.
  • What device ya got? I asked if anyone knows why you now need the resolution they came up with and got no response.
  • V1ck1V1ck1 Member
    I have just completed level 14 and not been automatically redirected to the camp fire to open level 15. I'm on council level 19. Please help
  • TJSTJS Member
    edited March 13
    V1ck1 said:

I have just completed level 14 and not been automatically redirected to the camp fire to open level 15. I'm on council level 19. Please help

@V1ck1
    I am assuming you're referring to the Chapter missions.
    If so there are only 14 Chapter missions, therefore you wouldn't be redirected to the camp fire.
    -
    TJS - Leader of TheJusticeSquad
    Nation Wars - Australian Team Captain

LINE APP ID TheJusticeSquad
  • TeanutTeanut Member
    > @ShadowaceAz said:
    > What device ya got? I asked if anyone knows why you now need the resolution they came up with and got no response.

I am currently using an HTC Desire 526. No problem with anything else. Just this game.
  • TeanutTeanut Member
    @ShadowaceAz did you add the new update? I re-download and updated and I am up and running again. Took a full month but I finally got in.

A real bummer I couldn't use/accept/play the update gift considering it ruined a month's play. Some reasonable compensation for that would have been fair. Can't have it all I guess.
  • Aw well. Just reinstalled the Mar 2018 version and still reboots.

Guess the Ellipsis is a toasted rabbit foot when it comes to the game. Wish the Play store would stop offering it. That’s my only tablet with cellular. Frustrating to be stuck to WiFi only.

Would be nice to play on the bus again.