Body piles run out?

I've noticed that the body piles no longer produce endless walkers. Is this on purpose? @TK-421
@OldGoth

Comments

• zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    edited February 2016
    This is not true. I farmed 500k xp out of 7-4 today. Also they fixed the display bug when you flee, and it actually showed >500,000 xp on the mission end summary.
    @SenoiaSurvivor I think you may be confused with burning body piles, which have always run out of zombies after a while.
  • This happens to me on Lost Bunker!
    masmith93
  • SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    Ohhhhh. Yes.
    No, wait. .. there was one in the weekly challenge last week. You have a body pile on both sides of the gates. The one on the exit side stopped producing walkers. That was the first time I noticed. But the rest of them have been burning. You are right.

I passed the point of 7-4 where I can farm it. Any good ones I've missed in the weekly challenge? There is a great one on the Terminus challenge.

• NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Yes there are several levels/missions where some of the body piles run out and will not produce any more zombies. Has been discussed in other forum threads.
    SenoiaSurvivor
  • mindsoremindsore Member Posts: 70
    It's just on the weekly missions
    SenoiaSurvivor
  • OldGothOldGoth Staff Posts: 297
    There are two types of body piles, and no, as of now you can't tell them apart by looking at them. One spawns walkers indefinitely. The other is exhausted after X turns.
    SenoiaSurvivor
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    @Oldgoth Is it just in challenge mission that they have limit ?

http://nomansland.wikia.com/wiki/Walkers#Body_piles
This discussion has been closed.