Now that both shows are merging....

DazzFosterDazzFoster Member Posts: 26
edited March 10 in TV Show Discussion
Do you think we'll start getting fear the walking dead missions this year too
**SPOILER**

With Morgan leaving TWD end of this season and it apparently carrying on into Ftwd season 4 surely their stories will merge and could make for some cool missions on here whilst we wait for season 9. Also judging by a few pics I've seen imagine some missions of finally fighting the whisperers.
Just a thought really. Would be amazing
I'm guessing they aren't adding more to the 14 story campaign so we need something for the next 6 months :)
Now both shows are merging gives NG ideas to add FTWD and their ever changing cast so maybe just stick to the Clark family as characters and Victor maybe.

Comments

• msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 220
    I only wonder if they have plans to do a Morgan's week with his Stuff as the reward :p

DazzFoster
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 2,923
    Seriously??

There is a rule against spoilers in the forums.
    You should at hide it behind a spoiler tag

Thanks for that, really! I don’t even watch YouTube channels about the show because I’m still trying to catch up sometimes.

Also, that’s not a general game topic, that should at a bare minimum be under the TV section.

So very

NOT COOL!

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia
    David_H79MattOfEarth
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,857
    Moved to TV show discussion
    MadPuppy
  • abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 293

Seriously??

There is a rule against spoilers in the forums.
    You should at hide it behind a spoiler tag

Thanks for that, really! I don’t even watch YouTube channels about the show because I’m still trying to catch up sometimes.

Also, that’s not a general game topic, that should at a bare minimum be under the TV section.

So very

NOT COOL!

@ShadowaceAz if you have been watching TWD, the commercials that run 3-4 times during each episode this season for Fear have been showing Morgan in them, even if you have managed to dodge that tidbit. It's been discussed multiple times on Talking Dead as well, so you would've seen it there too if you watch the after show.
    abailey362 - Head Hunters Legends

• David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,857
    @abailey362
    don't forget not every forum user is from the USA.
    Here in Germany there is no Talking Dead show.
    And also you need pay TV to watch the actual season and there are no adds.
    I guess it is similar in other countries too.
    MattOfEarth
  • abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 293
    @David_H79 i get that. my point was that if something is being advertised, it's not really a spoiler
    abailey362 - Head Hunters Legends

• marie1980marie1980 Member Posts: 74
    I really like that idea,I was hoping they would bring the fear characters into the game,for me Fear and TWD is one big show anyway,lets see what happens ☺☺