Input Please: Shooter 1 or Shooter 2

I’m leaning toward shooter 1 but would like some input from more experienced players please.

Shooter 1 - ruthless, sure shot, dodge, iron skin, vigilant
Shooter 2 - ruthless, sure shot, marksman, dodge, revenge

Who would you level up? Both at legendary

Thank you

Comments

• DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I would go with number 2 because they have Marksman and number 1 doesn't.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    rustynailR2runfastanderfm12theldssdl
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    Marksman is a bit overrated - it only affects the base damage. If it says 15% it's more like 6%... and it can be made up with badges.

I like both.

Of course, vigilant is only useful if you overwatch. But with the combination of dodge and iron skin, that might be useful.

You might want to have a shooter without revenge because that is dangerous when there are ka-booms and Freemen around (might revenge against walkers attacking Freemen, practically helping the Freemen to avoid damage)... might also be a problem with Goo walkers since you might up ending revenge exploding them and stunning everyone in the circle, not just the one who was attacked.

If it is between these two, I would probably go with the first shooter 1 first and give him some damage badges to make up for the lack of marksman. Seems more versatile to me.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    jimmorrison3691Ris
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 340
    Its depends on your style of play
    Offensive - number 2
    Defensive - number 1
    actually number 1 seems a bit versatile
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Please refer to my comment found here.

@Jaden @Deadheads

Is this what you are looking for?
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/302628/#Comment_302628

According to this chart: ( found here )
    Base damage for a level 20 shooter with 5 ✮’s is 851
    4 ✮ Marksman is + 12% for ranged attacks.
    So according to data compiled so far:
    851 + 12% = 102.12 rounded down 102
    851 * 1.12 = 953.12

Many think it would be this way (assume you have a pistol that does 2100)
    (851 + 2100) *1.12 = 3305.12
    Actually it is:
    (851 * 1.12) + 2100 = 3053.12

Damage = (Base Damage * Marksman + Weapon + Badges Flat) * Badges %
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Jaden
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,165
    I would go for No 2.
    Please note that with the introduction of badges, marksman and iron skin are obsolete as they can be covered through badges.

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

• avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,299
    edited March 2018
    Number are great to look at. But watch the video to see the traits in action. I prefer marksmanship on all my ranged class. Without it or it being overlooked is to each his own. My proof is in the actions of my fighters and their traits and badges.

Shooter 2 is your best option.