Things that should not happen

This! I’m cross. Not cool - I accept the roll of the dice I’m going to get level 23 players when my highest possible is 22.but not same person immediately in succession. Had this happen last year ages ago, and not since so figured whatever caused that was fixed. Boo!

Jenng

Comments

• JenngJenng Member Posts: 2,381
    Sorry for the chapped ass @FreckledAzz ! That’s a sad report and I apologize for instantly resorting to laughter, I’m unfreckled, just a regular ass :smiley:

bigbeanoDoTakSCBMA
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,357
    @Jenng
    I’m at 19 and have been hit 3 times in a row by a lvl 21.

I’ve also hit the same level 20 twice one day and again twice the next day. It was kinda cool, cause after the first one, I knew who was posted where. Hehe

helped, yes it did.

From what I understand it has to do with level + standing so if you’re at a certain standing ( score) that very few others in your +1/-1 level are, you have more chances of it happening.

I normally see it right after events mostly when everyone tops off TG for purchases and a lot on Monday evenings... everyone is gearing up for TG Tuesday.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,192
    hooch is crazy
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,865
    You can end the raid after lifting the flag without fighting, if you know that fighting won't end well.
    CaptainslayerJenngSCBMAekimhclew
  • FreckledAzzFreckledAzz Member Posts: 16
    @David_H79 ooooh, why did I not do that? Stubborn, stupids! Next time!
    @Jenng ...me heinie tribute to Abraham
    JenngSCBMAbigbeano
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,078
    Or use scout to get TG and get out. Pretty rude of you to attempt to fight them unless they had TG blocked. My Outpost is wide open and free range to TG. Yet assholes still raid me, which makes me want to throw punish and retaliate bruisers in there with a Revenge shooter. Both my bruisers are 7 star with concussion I could make a decent defense, but why?
    SCBMAbigbeanoShadowaceAz
  • FreckledAzzFreckledAzz Member Posts: 16
    Drunken said:

Pretty rude of you to attempt to fight them unless they had TG blocked.

Rude??? Um yeah. So for those people who play just for TG, and leave their outpost wide open, good on ya’ mate.
    I’m not doing that, and neither is someone who puts their characters to defend the box. I’m at fault for impulsively hitting ‘Raid’ again, hoping to recoup points from a big loss. Certainly not rude to play game the way it was intended, and good on Hooch who got a crap ton of points from my stupids.

SCBMAbigbeano