Burning Walker Demise

Out of curiosity I let one of them burn up to see how long it would take and what would happen. Kinda funny. I like it.
This is something that previously did not make sense - so kudos to the developers.

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    What do you mean? You didn't kill it, the fire did? Which mission and How many turns did it take?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    It's all missions, just let em roam (think around) 5+ turns and they'll die, can always interrupt to slow em down if you need to
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    yea they eventually burn up and die.
    this has actually screwed me once, as I had stunned several with my assault and planned to finish them off on the next turn to recharge my stun...
    2 of them died from burns and of course this didn't happen. lol
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
  • LoL,
    I'm still too busy running out before I lose my 3rd star to see that yet :)
  • JennyJenny Member Posts: 346
    This happened to me while I was trying to fulfill the "kill no walker" quest. I was not amused lol. I didn't notice until I got to the end and it said "walkers killed 1". Grrr!
  • SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    @Jenny oh no!!! That would be my luck. But seriously. .. they need to fix that because that's a no-win. No one can get through a map in 5 turns.

@Dread ugh! I will have to remember that can happen.

@DarkFae I was wasting time on one of the weekly missions. It was a lvl 4 zombie. The hard part was not shooting him in a row or someone taking him out on overwatch.

Jenny
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    I've only gotten the 'kill no walkers' quest once on a supplies exploration mission. I've tried it on the low level challenges but no luck so far. The big walkers always manage to stun even my level 12/13 players. Dead fatty bastards.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    SenoiaSurvivor
This discussion has been closed.