Badge Swap Event Spreadsheet

Feel free to use this spreadsheet if you find it helpful.

It takes some time inputting your data but it'll help when it comes to re-equipping your survivors for maximum potential.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
| My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
GovernatorJenngvalereeeSPC_TORRESDBonesromeoJapes87JadenEdd8THCross

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    If this is like one of your *help displays, is my mind about to melt and wither?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    edited March 2018

If this is like one of your *help displays, is my mind about to melt and wither?

nah. You just input the data from your badges then sort them. I haven't published this before. I used it last badge swap event because someone on the forums had already shared one (I forget who it was).

*edit it was @Governator nice!! I like yours better. Use Governator's everyone

JenngMadPuppyGovernator
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Thanks guys. I think I might actually pay attention to badges for once, instead of slapping them on anywhere. :D
    MattOfEarthJenng
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Does this auto arrange for best usage? I’m using an iPad, so they basically just appear as text when opened as another webpage.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    On mine you'd have to highlight the area and then sort by position.

• valereeevalereee Member Posts: 179
    I do like having the value and type of boost in separate columns, though. I might add a column to allow for that.
    DLich said:

nah. You just input the data from your badges then sort them. I haven't published this before. I used it last badge swap event because someone on the forums had already shared one (I forget who it was).

*edit it was @Governator nice!! I like yours better. Use Governator's everyone
    Winner of the 'Post Your Worst Jackpot' contest Jan18
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,286
    For those who really want to get into the nuts and bolts of my spreadsheet, I used Condional Formatting. Then, I can sort by color.

Here’s a link to what I am talking about. :smile:

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/287329/#Comment_287329
    DLichJenngJaden
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Thanks @DLich, I'm only going to badge my core 7 for now...
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    @Governator I used yours a while ago to make my own. I added a separate "type" for the solid # and the % for better applying to a scout vs bruiser. Health % to the bruiser, health # to the scout, etc.

I also used lists instead of cell ranges for my validity. I couldn't find a way to use more than 3 conditional formatting using openoffice so I used google docs then imported to open office. Thanks for uploading yours so I could tweak it. My next change is to try and change the "Set" and "Position" to the actual graphic image instead of A and 1 etc.

In addition, to anyone using any of the above spreadsheets, just highlight all the data cells and press delete. DO NOT delete all, just delete text and numbers. The formatting of the boxes will stay the same allowing for drop down menus to stay and you can input your own badges. I cleared mine and added a section describing how to make your own "Equipped to" dropdown selection list.

Thanks again Governator!
    Governator
  • valereeevalereee Member Posts: 179
    edited March 2018
    NM...
    Winner of the 'Post Your Worst Jackpot' contest Jan18
  • abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 304
    Not nearly enough cells. I have over 400 rare, epic, and leg badges

But seriously, thanks to everyone who has built a spreadsheet for this and shared with the community
    abailey362 - TheHerdReturned - part of #THR Family

DLich