Triangle Defense

Getting a lot of draws on outpostvraids for tg’s these days as more folks are using the wide triangle defense. I can only stun one person shoot up the 2nd but the third remains to inflict damage = hospital time.

Comments

• kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    edited March 2018
    Hospital time injures are often part of raids on higher level if your opponent know what he is doing on defense.(anti stun armors,sniper harness,spread defenders etc etc)
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,262
    @ReggieGR If your strategy is to gain influence, then pick your best Shooter team and "double tap" the defenders at long range. If you don't care about influence, take a Scout and dash to the crate the moment the gate is opened. Most of the time, you can just grab the TGs and be done.

Good luck raiding out there!
    anniesprinkleskamilowaty
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Best to take both, because you never know if they are going to block the crate.

I use Glenn, wide spread assault and best shooter and charge them up just in case leaving the scout for last. Most times you can tell before opening the gate if they are blocking the crate.

That way I'm prepared for almost any scenario!!!
    Governator
    I leave my crate upfront for the taking...you want it, it's yours...but not going to lose my raiders and influence level without a fight...
    GovernatorbigbeanoJenngDMP
    edited March 2018
    I won't kill yours unless someone knocks me below 5000 or you force me to...all's fair in love and raiding,)~
    GovernatorbigbeanoJenngDMP
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,262
    My Outpost raiding team is the same as yours @CBgaming1969. The only difference is I use the Assault to open the gate and use the Scout to dash right away. If I'm surprised about a crate blocker, then I will double-tap them with my Shooter. My Scout has an Interrupt weapon, so I can also move them up and let any melee defender come up only to get stopped in their tracks. Then on the following turn, my Assault can open up on who is left to kill.

I then stroll to the crate with my Scout and kill off all the walkers for the extra XP. I admit l like finding crate blockers. :sunglasses:
    CBgaming1969Jenng
    edited March 2018
    That's awesomeness @Governator I open the blockers with scout and stun two and double tap and kill 1...Because they shouldn't have made me do it and I'm going to show them what for!

I don't have this super scout weapon you speak of just a pitchfork for Glenn now...

Then kill the spawn and get the tg and it's a nice 2gas scavenger!!!
    edited March 2018
    I like you, @Governator secretly hope to find crate blockers........
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,437
    Come to me boys. Lol :D:D I’m a blocker ( I think)

GovernatorSCBMACBgaming1969