Starting levels for 2.10

2»

Comments

• valereeevalereee Member Posts: 179
    @msapaev that's what we're trying to figure out.
    msapaev said:

What about the levels between mentioned?
    For example:

- Players with three survivors at Level 10 will start at Difficulty 8
    - Players with three survivors at Level 13 will start at Difficulty 10

Do players with 11 and 12 level survivors start at difficulty 8 either?
    Winner of the 'Post Your Worst Jackpot' contest Jan18
    msapaev
  • aquilaaquila Member Posts: 192
    I have no level 24 survivors and most are level 23. So my double rounds should start at 21. But they start at level 22. The screenshot is taken before i completed any rounds. Just after the 12 round passes employed. So 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22.1, 22.2, 23.1, 23.2, 24.1, 24.2, 25.1 make a total of 12 rounds verifying 25.2 is my 13th round.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,193
    So, on my alt all my main guys are at level 16. I plan to skip 17 and move up to 18 then chill there for a little bit. If I move just 2 up to 18 will that affect my starting level for the challenge?
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    Two survivors at 18 and rest 16? I think it will rise starting level since top 3 survivors' average will rise from 16 to 17.33-->17
    edited June 2018
    I see, so that's how it's worked out? So if I had 18, 16, 16 -> 16.66 it would stay the same? Basically I want to be able to get level 18 stuff from the distance and hopefully keep the challenge the same until I have enough gear to move everyone up.
    Forever Wild Walking B)
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,369
    @WellyLuga

If you are working to find certain level gear, I found it is more important to consider Base\Survivor Level.

https://twdnomansland.wordpress.com/trade-good-rewards/

I had the opposite happen by mistake, I upgraded my base too quickly and now cannot find level 21 gear for the life of me. I do find a ton of 23 & 24.

However as I'm working from 20 21, it has left me stranded.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

@WellyLuga , 16.66 should be rounded to 17 too i think, at least that was rounded up when i was at that levels months ago.
    @ShadowaceAz , that table may help but WellyLuga is planning to get level 18 from "the distance" which solely depends on the highest level survivor.
    Yeah I remember the same happened to me on my main. It wasn't until I got to level 23/24 and maxed my camp that I started to get usable weapons from challenge crates but I'm not too bothered about that seen as the vast majority of my challenge crates are xp/supplies so I plan to rely on the epic gear in the distance :smile:

I think my best bet is to move my two best pinks up to 18 for a couple weeks. I have some nice scout/hunter gear at base level 18.
    Forever Wild Walking B)
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,413
    It would be good to get an updated version of this for the current version. I know how it is for my circumstances, but want to be certain I'm advising guildmates accurately.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.

Kratos
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 225
    Agreed
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
2»