Starting levels for 2.10

2»

Comments

• valereeevalereee Member Posts: 179
    @msapaev that's what we're trying to figure out.
    msapaev said:

What about the levels between mentioned?
    For example:

- Players with three survivors at Level 10 will start at Difficulty 8
    - Players with three survivors at Level 13 will start at Difficulty 10

Do players with 11 and 12 level survivors start at difficulty 8 either?
    Winner of the 'Post Your Worst Jackpot' contest Jan18
    msapaev
  • aquilaaquila Member Posts: 244
    I have no level 24 survivors and most are level 23. So my double rounds should start at 21. But they start at level 22. The screenshot is taken before i completed any rounds. Just after the 12 round passes employed. So 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22.1, 22.2, 23.1, 23.2, 24.1, 24.2, 25.1 make a total of 12 rounds verifying 25.2 is my 13th round.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,623
    So, on my alt all my main guys are at level 16. I plan to skip 17 and move up to 18 then chill there for a little bit. If I move just 2 up to 18 will that affect my starting level for the challenge?
    Two survivors at 18 and rest 16? I think it will rise starting level since top 3 survivors' average will rise from 16 to 17.33-->17
    edited June 2018
    I see, so that's how it's worked out? So if I had 18, 16, 16 -> 16.66 it would stay the same? Basically I want to be able to get level 18 stuff from the distance and hopefully keep the challenge the same until I have enough gear to move everyone up.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,396
    @WellyLuga

If you are working to find certain level gear, I found it is more important to consider Base\Survivor Level.

https://twdnomansland.wordpress.com/trade-good-rewards/

I had the opposite happen by mistake, I upgraded my base too quickly and now cannot find level 21 gear for the life of me. I do find a ton of 23 & 24.

However as I'm working from 20 21, it has left me stranded.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

@WellyLuga , 16.66 should be rounded to 17 too i think, at least that was rounded up when i was at that levels months ago.
    @ShadowaceAz , that table may help but WellyLuga is planning to get level 18 from "the distance" which solely depends on the highest level survivor.
    Yeah I remember the same happened to me on my main. It wasn't until I got to level 23/24 and maxed my camp that I started to get usable weapons from challenge crates but I'm not too bothered about that seen as the vast majority of my challenge crates are xp/supplies so I plan to rely on the epic gear in the distance :smile:

I think my best bet is to move my two best pinks up to 18 for a couple weeks. I have some nice scout/hunter gear at base level 18.
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    It would be good to get an updated version of this for the current version. I know how it is for my circumstances, but want to be certain I'm advising guildmates accurately.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    Kratospnus
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 286
    Agreed
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
  • LenanLenan Member Posts: 3
    Is there any update to this table? Maybe now with 3 lvl 24 and 3 lvl 25 you start challenge at 18?
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Lenan said:

Is there any update to this table? Maybe now with 3 lvl 24 and 3 lvl 25 you start challenge at 18?

Yes. Both start at 18
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    pnus
  • ambienceambience Member Posts: 65
    Does anyone know how starting levels for the Distance is affected by survivor levels?
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 345
    ambience said:

Does anyone know how starting levels for the Distance is affected by survivor levels?

It's set at starting from level 10 for normal mode and level 17 for hard mode. Doesn't matter what levels your survivors are.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    ambience

ambience said:

It's set at starting from level 10 for normal mode and level 17 for hard mode. Doesn't matter what levels your survivors are.
    The 2.12 patch release notes state:
    The Distance Hard Mode missions have had their difficulties adjusted to account for the new maximum council level.
    So, I guess any starting level is going to be based on the council level rather than survivor levels.
    Personally, I'd be happy with a fixed starting point, otherwise we end up with an ever-moving goalpost that makes upgrading survivors futile.
    @Dbl_Edge_DEP, I can confirm that you are correct.
    My starting level on Hard Distance is level 17. I have survivors at Level at Level 25, and my council is also Level 25. Maybe the notes in the 2.12 release notes don't refer to starting levels but for levels throughout the distance being adjusted.
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 345
    ambience said:

@Dbl_Edge_DEP, I can confirm that you are correct.
    My starting level on Hard Distance is level 17. I have survivors at Level at Level 25, and my council is also Level 25. Maybe the notes in the 2.12 release notes don't refer to starting levels but for levels throughout the distance being adjusted.

Yh I think you may be right, as my survs are level 20 on average atm. Hopefully when you get to level 26s you will be able to clear hard mode without issue. I struggle to get to mission 15 on average, level 32 walkers.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    ambience