Should NG rebalance trade goods from guild rewards?

brandong7539brandong7539 Member Posts: 6
edited March 2018 in Suggestions & Ideas
Since the last update, not only do we get fewer stars (about 25% from what I can tell), but the actual amount of trade goods passed out in guild rewards have been lowered. This is a double-whammy! Should NG rebalance so that we get roughly the same amount of trade goods as before the change?

Should NG rebalance trade goods from guild rewards? 30 votes

Yes, NG should rebalance guild rewards so that we get as many trade goods as before.
96% 29 votes
No, it's the new system is just fine.
3% 1 vote
TroublemakerDigx

Comments

• CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Also personal crate rewards as well!!! You should add that to your poll. All of the challenge rewards are way down and should be adjusted. They know all of this and have said they have no intention of adjusting them.
    Digx
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    They've just done it at the same time as lowering the grind to stop player progression being so high. No other reason. Because if your at max level, what else is there to do? Very very sad on NG's behalf.
    Digx
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I'd love to see more rewards in the challenge but I'm not sure this poll will help.

No one is honestly going to vote 'no' for more rewards so the poll results are undoubtedly going to favor yes.

There's been much talk on this subject recently so I think if something will change it will come from contructive feedback rather than a one sided poll.

I definitely hope there can be some adjustments and improvements made to the rewards, specially TG but personally I've begun to adapt to the change and I suspect many others are doing the same.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    ShadowaceAzJimiFaith
  • ReggieGRReggieGR Member Posts: 84
    I believe this called “unintended consequences”. People whined about the grind, the grind was reduced as were the rewards. Be careful what you wish for.
    Digx
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,366
    The grind is not fixed.

Some players are already doing 50+ rounds.

We have been lied to and tricked.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    JackBauerCaptainslayerTheRealSavageCronus
  • DigxDigx Member Posts: 39
    also,NG didn't fix the RP (round pass) sistem,for 3rounds each,and not 5rounds,like they did before,and fixed last time..

another idea,is to create a bonus ★reward (yep, it will be another bonus reward), that gives 18★ if we do a perfect round, 15★ if we lose 1 to3★..10★ if lose 3 to 6★...etc..
    this way players will be glad to get more ★s,and maybe,we stop complain,just maybe

we are losing about 1/3 (30-35%) of the ★s.
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 666
    Agree with @TJS "if something will change it will come from contructive feedback" I also begun to adapt too, but since we don't get as much TG, at least it would be adequate to shorten the round passes distance and improove rewards as well... Hero crates in the last rounds, and with the 8B missions nearly finished a few more phones... 5... 10... 15... and so on... It would encourage guilds and players in general... I mean, 4000 ★ a few class tokens and 5 phones...? come on...

Especially reaching the higher levels.. I get that they also have to make a profit and eat, but after a while it's starting to become plain and repetitive...
    TJS
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,098
    I would opt for some creative balancing of the rewards. The rewards for later rounds should increase as compared to initial rounds. A challenge crate in initial level may let say yield 20,000 experience. The same crate may yield let say 50,000 for round 20.
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild