Who made a promotion?

MirzaMirza Member Posts: 133
edited February 2016 in Suggestions & Ideas
It should not be a difficult thing to implant but please... when someone promote member in guild (or demote) it should clearly state who done that. I had an incident an hour ago where some elder promoted half a guild. Of course, no one wants to admit: "hey, i v done it". Luckily, no one got kicked out of a guild! Thanks in advance.

@TK-421 @OldGoth @Teeceezy

Comments

  • MirzaMirza Member Posts: 133
    Someone can destroy your guild in less than one minute. Maybe even to put limit like: you can kick out one member in 24 hours?
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    the best thing to do now is to not have an elder.. until NG fix this thing..

  • MirzaMirza Member Posts: 133
    Hope they ll do something about it. We don't need a one psycho to ruin the fun.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,844
    @Mirza, @AysatyoPet,

    1) Don't promote anyone you don't trust.
    2) Have an alternate way of communicating with the guild so you can regroup.
    3) See 1) and 2).
    thecoltyAhex
  • MirzaMirza Member Posts: 133
    @zbot
    This can happen to anyone. Even if i knew the person well, it can still happen. Our guild was made in November 2015. and since then everything was fine. Then today all of a sudden someone went crazy. There is no way you can predict that. Times change, so does people... specially those who lost interest in game so because of that they wanna screw around. It happened today to our guild, it will happen to some other guilds as well, just wait and see. You never know what kind of person is behind the screen. But i hope this will get fixed with future update.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,844
    Mirza said:

    @zbot

    This can happen to anyone. Even if i knew the person well, it can still happen. Our guild was made in November 2015. and since then everything was fine. Then today all of a sudden someone went crazy. There is no way you can predict that. Times change, so does people... specially those who lost interest in game so because of that they wanna screw around. It happened today to our guild, it will happen to some other guilds as well, just wait and see. You never know what kind of person is behind the screen. But i hope this will get fixed with future update.

    @Mirza, yes it can happen but that's what 2) is for to be able to regroup. If you don't trust them don't promote them. If you feel that someone isn't acting normal, demote them. As for accidental promoting with the new update, the guild roster is so small I have hard time with it and then the screen pops up and it's hard to navigate. I have almost done the exact same thing after the update when viewing roster.
  • MirzaMirza Member Posts: 133
    @zbot
    I was not expecting this, not in a million years. All those elders are with me for a few months already. I bet one of them is saying one thing in chat but doing/thinking the opposite. This issue along with giving the leadership should be dealt with.
  • AhexAhex Member Posts: 78
    But isn't that just like TWD? Everyone has their own agenda. In reality most of us would have killed Rick in first season an lived happily ever after. But because Rick is main character in that show he cannot be killed.

    So Mirza are you sure that you're the sane one in your guild or the one making chaos?

    In this game elders can't do a thing, just accept members, promote and kick them out. If it happen, join again, if it happen often create new guild.
    [Deleted User]
  • MirzaMirza Member Posts: 133
    @Ahex
    Thanks for the good laugh mate :smiley: It's a game and all i want is to have a good time. Having someone who went crazy over night is something we don't need in our guild. To answer your question, i am feeling really great, otherwise i would not be able to be in charge of a guild for so long time. Many members passed but beside this incident we stick together... having fun, which is the purpose of this game afterall :)
  • AhexAhex Member Posts: 78
    Someone going crazy in game isn't nothing new. As long as I have played online games where is some sort guild or team system, there has always been players that play the game and players that play the players. Every forum has their trolls and every guild has their lunatic. This has been rule at least since 1995.

    And before computers there has been troll in every cave, moron in every village and narcist in every workplace.
  • MirzaMirza Member Posts: 133
    @Ahex
    I agree :)
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    @Ahex yes, every now and then, trolls and lunatics pop up.. we cant stop them from popping up or doing crazy things if they want to, but atleast fix the chat system so we could pin point who ever it is and make necessary actions.
    @zbot accidental promote/demote could happen, but it can be undone right away.. but if its intentional, like promoting everyone, without the leader's consent, the culprit should be dealt with. I just hope we could pin point whoever it is in-game, right away. Having an outside comunication is only good if someone got banish. But what if the troll just want to play by demoting/promoting members and then lie about it in in-game chat and outside chat. For the current set-up, we could only guess, but cant banish whoever it is since we dont have valid proof..

  • MirzaMirza Member Posts: 133
    @AysatyoPet
    We can only wait and see it this issue get some attention from developers. It's a basic feature which should have been there in the beginning. Nothing else to say... Keep calm and game on :)
  • Mirza said:

    Someone can destroy your guild in less than one minute. Maybe even to put limit like: you can kick out one member in 24 hours?

    Yes 24 hour boot per elder.
  • Ahex said:

    But isn't that just like TWD? Everyone has their own agenda. In reality most of us would have killed Rick in first season an lived happily ever after. But because Rick is main character in that show he cannot be killed.

    So Mirza are you sure that you're the sane one in your guild or the one making chaos?

    In this game elders can't do a thing, just accept members, promote and kick them out. If it happen, join again, if it happen often create new guild.

    I caught the very first episode as Rick was nearing the "Don't open dead inside" door and since then have never wanted Rick off the show.
  • AhexAhex Member Posts: 78
    bgbelden said:


    I caught the very first episode as Rick was nearing the "Don't open dead inside" door and since then have never wanted Rick off the show.

    Without Rick we wouldn't have seen six seasons of TWD. It would have been half season show in Alexandria with Martha Stewart and Little House on the Prairie would have been more frightening show than that.
    So we need morons to have enjoyable tv-shows.

  • Ahex said:

    bgbelden said:


    I caught the very first episode as Rick was nearing the "Don't open dead inside" door and since then have never wanted Rick off the show.

    Without Rick we wouldn't have seen six seasons of TWD. It would have been half season show in Alexandria with Martha Stewart and Little House on the Prairie would have been more frightening show than that.
    So we need morons to have enjoyable tv-shows.

    I don't even know if you're calling me a moron, are you
Sign In or Register to comment.